“Great lunch after a hike...”
Review of Canoe on the Run

Canoe on the Run
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in McHenry
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great lunch after a hike...”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I visited for lunch. We both enjoyed our sandwiches and split a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. Great service and value. Really tasty and delicious. Neat atmosphere. We went back for breakfast the next day and enjoyed their coffee and muffin. Would highly recommend.

• Visited August 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food, worth the stop (if you have the time)”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Two of us went for lunch a little after one in the afternoon on a Saturday. There were 4 people in line ahead of us. There were several specials on the chalkboard, each one sounded delicious. It took about 15 minutes to get to through the line then they told us it was going to take about 40 minutes to get our food. We ordered and sat down to wait because we had the time and wanted to sit, relax, and talk. Our food got to us 45 minutes later. One sandwich, a bowl of gazpacho, and a bowl of tomato bisque with a veggie salad. The food, GREAT! But the time it took to get to us was ridiculous. In there defense, there was a help wanted sign on the counter. We'd go again but call in our order 30 minutes in advance.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Michelle320
USA
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I found this restaurant from my Google Maps and was so glad I did. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The front door is off the back so don't miss it when you drive by. You order and then find a seat. The servers bring your meal to you.

• Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh
“Our favorite place to eat in the Deep Creek Lake area!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We love to come here for breakfast and lunch. Fresh ingredients, lots of vegetarian options for my husband and excellent baked goods. There is also a lovely outside deck for days when the weather is good.

Visited July 2014
Silver Spring, Maryland
“nice place for cup of coffee and lite breakfast”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

has big window so you can enjoy looking out side while having a coffee and light breakfast. I usually come in in the morning after I drop off my son at Wisp

Visited February 2014