“Excellent location, coffee, and breakfast”
Review of Canoe on the Run

Canoe on the Run
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in McHenry
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to stop here on our way through Deep Creek. We usually stop at Traders but, after their recent remodel, it was time for a change. I am very pleased with the abundance of seating and the outdoor deck. My breafast burrito was very good. It would be nice to see some more specialtieson the menu. I will definitely make this my morning breakfast and coffee stop when visiting the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I vacation in Deep Creek every year and always look forward to at least one meal at Canoe. It has been a favorite of my friends and family for many years. The specials are always interesting and flavorful and the pastry case never disappoints. Soups are especially exciting and something we always try. A trip to Garrett County isn't complete without at least one meal or snack here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was visiting the area with my 11-year old, picky eater. He LOVED the sandwich that he ordered, so much that he requested to come back the next day to get it AGAIN! And we did!!!! Service was great. Staff very patient with customers!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We stopped in to see what they had to offer. They had delightful decor, good coffee, and yummy eats. Nice porch sitting area, but too cold to sit outside.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and really liked everything we got. Breakfast burrito is awesome, good basic bacon egg and cheese on a bagel and great white mocha. Not a ton of choices for breakfast but what they have is great!