“Awesome!”

Middle River Aviation
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Girlfriend and I took their 1 hour flight introduction lesson. We bought our package through living social, so we got a great price. Our instructor Brad was great and thoroughly went over all aspects of the plane and our flight. Safety was his utmost concern. We were able to take off, bank left and right, as well as climb and descend, we did it all, expect land, which I prefer to leave to the pros! It was an amazing 1 hour! Would love to do it again!

2  Thank ssm8787

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Just recently I went to Middle River Aviation with a friend and took their intro flight lesson.
What a thrill!!!! My instructor was Nick Pugh. what a fabulous day it was! Everyone was super friendly. Nick was wonderful.....friendly and yet professional!! We had a ball..
I learned how to steer the plane with the pedals while taxiing on the runway; and it lifted up ever so smoothly!!!! What a thrill. there are two sets of instruments, so you are never left unattended while handling them. Safety is their foremost concern. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!! And, if it wasn't so expensive, I would definitely get my private pilot's license!!! I highly recommend this fun thing to do!!!!

2  Thank ms_tinkerbell1