“Large portions”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
“Large portions”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

You can't beat the prices here. And the portions are big! We always take a doggie bag home with us. Most of the staff are friendly. Food is served quick too.

Jarrettsville, Maryland
“Good food and service ”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Service was great and food was good too! Have been there a few times and the wait staff is always pleasant and accommodating.

High Point, North Carolina
“Looked better than it was...”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We looked up reviews and decided to try this diner for breakfast. Great parking and very nostalgic. The baked goods case when you walk in was beautiful!!! The food was just okay-not bad or good. The portions were large and the food looked really good but it was just missing something....
Maybe we will try again for lunch or dinner.

1 Thank Blacksheep101
Virginia
“Something for Everyone Here!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

It will take you 5 minutes to read through the menu for the Silver Moon Diner - and then another 10 minutes to decide what you want to order. I ordered breakfast for dinner, and the food was very tasty; hot; served quickly and reasonably priced. Our family ate here several times over our 3 week stay and we were never disappointed. Soups, sandwiches and their crab cakes were all very, very good. I am anxious to go back and try the crab cakes since others in the family raved about them. All desserts were home made and while I never indulged (too full from the meal!), they looked incredible. Will definitely go back

Visited June 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Don't BOTHER!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had a TERRIBLE meal served to me at this Restaurant....ooops maybe it isn't a Restaurant!!!! A Greek Restaurant I order Mousaka and when it came it was "microwaved" hard. When my husband complained to our Server/Waiter he went to the owner. The owner came over took a knife and fork ....made ME look like a fool. Said did I want to order something else and I said "no...I wanted that but NOT microwaved hard!" Took it back and never came back with another meal. When the bill came the Waiter said he was sorry but the owner said we had to pay for half of that disgusting meal! My husband went up to pay the bill and the owner said "I have to pay my bills too!" WE will NEVER go back there! My suggestion find another Restaurant and if you want a Diner go to Double T up the street!

• Visited July 2014