“Better than we expected!”
Review of Katana Sushi

Katana Sushi
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Relatively new
Description: Relatively new
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Great variety of sushi, plenty of choices. Very, very friendly service. A teeny bit pricey but still very good. A nice surprise to find in Mt Airy.

There are newer reviews for Katana Sushi

Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

They have a huge menu of things to choose from. I only experienced sushi. My rolls and options were generously portioned, tasted fresh and had excellent flavor. I would highly recommend. There aren't habachi tables.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

The sushi is wonderful!! A little pricey, but very good. The menu offers a great selection of freshly made sushi.

Reviewed 15 June 2011

I enjoy my breaks from my own restaurant at Katana. The owner/manager is always so friendly and helpful when we visit the restaurant. Very clean and comfortable.
We enjoy trying all the different styles of Asian Cusine.

1  Thank Charchef
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I've eaten here many times, food is delicious, service is excellent, price is reasonable for the type. I've tried many things, including teriyaki, sushi and sashimi, tempura and negimaki and have loved it all. SO pleased to have a great Japanese restaurant here! if this is your type of restaurant, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank JudiStull