“Looks Like I Was Right”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Manny & Olga's Pizza
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Well I decided to try and give this place another chance last week and picked up the phone only to find the number disconnected. I then went on a drive by and discovered the windows papered up and the store was closed. That's what you get when you have terrible customer service.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

My husband and i order from M&Os about 1/week.the restaurant mainly does take out and delivery, but they do have a large space with about ten tables for eating in. bathroom and restaurant are bright and clean, staff is very nice and helpful. you can watch them prep your food too, so you know its fresh.
Our favorite is their XLpizza w/3 toppings + 1free Lrg 1-topping special. I love the pizza here. i think the thinner, crispier crust is delicious. its definitely made fresh, in house and it shows. its so much better than any of the crappy chain pizzas nearby. we have also gotten their 2 sub special (especially the steak n cheese and meatball), beef gyro, and the calzones. they are all delicious, especially when you crave something besides pizza.
pros: quality food, decent prices, good coupons, generally nice staff, ordering app on android
cons: long wait times on busy nights, app is not very fluid for use, got rid of their single slices (i loved this b/c we had frequently earned those. but im sure they were losing $ on it).

i strongly advise people visit this local pizzeria more than ordering from the cardboard delivery places.

Reviewed 27 October 2014

We used to get carry out from this M&Os about once a week for a very long time. At first we really liked it. The people working there were really nice, the owner would always remember us and ask us about our family. The cook that makes the pizzas would wave from behind the counter. They also ran really good deals with some coupons they send out.
Boy have times changed. While the coupons remain, the old owner and cook have left, and with them went the food service and quality of food. We usually call ahead for carry out, we get put on hold for at least 5 minutes then when we finish ordering they say it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. More and more frequently, and about the last 3 or 4 times, we will wait for 20 minutes then show up to pick up our pizzas, only to arrive and see them just putting them in the oven. Why say 15-20 when it is going to be 30+? Then when I say something the people they just give me complete attitude, like it is my fault. I would understand except there is never any other customers in there, so it's not like they are busy. The food is also terrible. It used to be the best pizza around us, now it feels like I am eating cheese on a cracker. That's how ridiculously over cooked it comes out.
Time and time again we would give them another chance, not anymore. How sad is it that now when I think about where to get good pizza around me I would rather go to Little Ceasars than to put up with the hassle of going to M&O's. Avoid like the plague.

Reviewed 10 September 2014

Typical late night spot to grab some quick food. I got chicken tenders & mozzarella sticks. It was more food than I anticipated. The staff was very friendly.