Let me start of with telling all of the people who wrote negative reviews about this hotel. I'm not sure if you all are comparing a $89-$119 average hotel to a 4-5 star $159-$359 per night hotel. This hotel is a great hotel for the type of rates they offer as well as their complimentary services. I have stayed in many hotel, cheap and expensive and for a hotel like this, located in the area its located 15-30 mins from DC, you are definitely getting your money worth it. I went around the other hotels near by and they were horrible and old looking! This hotel by far is the best looking one among the others on the block, clean and their breakfast is great!The lobby has a modern edgy look, the rooms are modern and have dim lighting ( a plus because I hate rooms with bright lights) The staff is kind and friendly which is another plus! Overall I know what I was expecting (not the Ritz in DC) but something that was reasonable and confortable for the money I paid.
Cons: The exterior needs some inprovement, but I heard they are going to start some work soon (Thanks to the Shuttle Driver).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North, is the ideal full service hotel for individuals or groups looking to visit the Washington, DC Metro area…without having to pay the high rates of Washington, DC. New boutique style public spaces & guest rooms will wow you as you walk in through our front doors. Located about ¼ mile from the New Carrollton METRO station, giving you access to Washington, DC and other DC areas within minutes, without the hassle of the traffic and parking nightmares. Free automobile as well as bus parking on the premises. Our guestrooms at Metro Points Hotel-Washington North feature 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, as well as desks with ergonomic chairs. All guest rooms also have safes to accommodate laptops, coffee/tea makers, and wireless high speed internet access is complimentary. The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is a part of a new development that has a shopping center with a verity of food outlets like IHOP®, Five Guys Burgers®, Starbucks®, and more. Without the worries of high franchise fees from a major hotel chain, the Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is able to offer you low rates and a commitment to focus on the services and quality that you would appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Metro Points Hotel - Washington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points New Carrollton
- Sheraton New Carrollton
- New Carrollton Four Points
- New Carrollton Sheraton