“Nice Hotel”

Metro Points Hotel - Washington North
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in New Carrollton
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I love the new renovations. The rooms were extremely clean and spacious. The customer service was excellent. The staff was very helpful, attentive and friendly. I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tlyarborough1009
Fernando B, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Tlyarborough1009:
Thank you for your feedback during your stay with us. We are thrilled to hear your kind comments. You are absolutely right about our renovations we are happy you loved it. If there is anything I can do to better accommodate you on your next visit don't hesitate to contact me directly at (301) 322-6720

There are newer reviews for Metro Points Hotel - Washington North

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I travel extensively for business. Most so-called business travel hotels are stuffy and uncomfortable. I check in and immediately leave the hotel to eat or hang out. Metro Points host a great happy hour and it's perfect for meeting locals. Nothing is perfect, so when I get hungry for something different; I walk to one of the restaurants connected to the hotel property. The front desk manager/ staff get a big high five...polite, informative and helpful. My only negative comment is the renovation work being done can be intrusive as a hotel guest.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lanny W:
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am please to inform you that our renovations are completed. Glad you enjoyed our hotel and surrounding areas, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The front office staff, more specifically, Ms. Nora was very hospitable and accommodating and she did everything with a smile. She was very informative about places to eat and things to do in the area! The rooms were clean and well stocked with everything that I needed. I will definitely continue to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014
Fernando B, Public Relations Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Mstiffany413,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we do appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you at the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

What I enjoyed most about my stay was the front desk staff.They were excellent!!
I was pleasantly greeted, they were very professional & we'll dressed. There good customer service made me over look the minute miss haps during my stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 8th floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Fernando B, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you so much for your great comments about our front desk staff Dear Lola E.
We are very lucky to have a great front desk team willing to take the extra step every time. We appreciate your recommendations to others. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

i had stayed for 1 night.The room is spacious and had all amenities.The hotel had undergone renovation and has all the new furnitures and fixtures. The restaurant offered complimentary breakfast.The breakfast was just average and no fruits.The refilling was poor. The hotel lack ambience.There are many food outlets around for eating and packing.

Room Tip: Front facing
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Fernando B, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear DrParmod:
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we are pleased you found the rooms to be spacious and accommodating. I am sorry that you did not find any fresh fruit at the breakfast buffet, that is very surprising. Please accept my apologies and next time if the buffet is out of fresh fruit please ask one of our servers for some. We hope to see you at the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in the past and very much enjoyed my stay but I was so impressed with how different and nice the new renovations are to the hotel! :-) The front desk staff is always courteous and professional and very helpful. Also the hotel is very clean and the shuttle to the metro is very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014
Fernando B, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Lavier H:
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations. We hope to see you many times in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The room itself was sufficient. The water in the shower took a good 5 minutes to run before it got hot. At first I thought there was no hot water. NIce hallways. The breakfast was not very good. No fruit. Other than that I would stay again for a short stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much Michelle P, for taking your time to share your experience with us. It was our pleasure to lodge you during your trip from Honolulu. Please accept our sincere apologies for the water pressure issue. You are absolutely right about our hallways they are beautiful. We offer the largest complimentary continental breakfast near us, we do also offer a very extensive A la carte menu. We hope to have the opportunity to host you in the future.
Best Regards,

Hotel Largo
Hotel Largo
#2 of 3 in Upper Marlboro
Courtyard New Carrollton Landover

Been to Metro Points Hotel - Washington North? Share your experiences!