“Unbelievable!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in North East
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The staff is amazing. It brings back the old time "customer service" and shows what customer service USE to be!!!! The rooms were nice and clean. Comfy bed and LOTS of pillows. Breakfast was hot and ready with a lot of choices. I also used the conference room while there, and it was set up however I wanted before I arrived.
There was plenty of parking and it was clean outside and in.
Everything was fantastic, but I really can't say enough great things about the staff. They just make the stay the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
expressne, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Antsmom1990,

Thank You, for the kind compliments about the staff and breakfast. We do our best to make sure our guests are happy when they leave, and will your pass the message along to the staff.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This Holiday Inn is located right where we wanted it, near Havre de Grace and North East. The hotel is very easy to find and has plenty of parking. We arrived quite early, 11 am, and simply wanted to be sure they had a crib available. Not only did the friendly lady at the counter inform me they did have the crib ready, but told me our room was already available for check in! How wonderful, I was not expecting this and she certainly didn't have to let me check in. The room is a good size, bed was comfy with lots of pillows. Plenty of outlets for charging electronics and the HVAC unit was functioning perfect (no weird noises from it, did its job well). Their pool was fabulous. Clean, warm but not bath water. We have been at lots of hotels with indoor pools and none hold a candle to this outdoor one. The room was quiet- could not hear any neighbors and, in fact, I wondered if we had any neighbors until I was in the bathroom at 6:30 and heard their shower already going. I did not hear it in the actual room. Great hotel and if we're in this area again will definitely stay.

Room Tip: Top floor; perhaps bring a fan for background noise if you're on the side nearest to the freeway
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Two_Bears_Traveling
expressne, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Two_Bears_Traveling,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and your wonderful feed back. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We had stopped at a rest area and got one of those coupon booklets on motels so I called and got a reservation at the this motel when we got there to my surprise they did not except the coupon I was very upset so I ask if I could have an upgrade because I am an Platinum member which she said I could not. Also this motel charges more than the average Holiday Inn Express I would not recommend this motel to anybody and I a have stayed in a lot of Holiday Inn's.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Dear steve c,

I was disappointed to read your review following your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology for the misunderstanding regarding your reservation. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Once again, thank you for choosing us. We hope that you will give us the pleasure of hosting you again on your next visit.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

We spent a night on our way elsewhere. Convenient on-off to interstate. Clean and courteous. Good breakfast with plenty of selection. Pick up the hotel flyer magazine at one of rest stops for the best rate.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank D S
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We stayed here while attending the Fair Hill Scottish Games. The staff were friendly and courteous, the room was clean and well maintained. Breakfast in the morning had hot and cold food. Hot cinnamon buns were a plus. The town of North East is very cute with nice restaurants. I would stay here again. The only annoying thing is that it can be very hard to make a left turn into the place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank amalphiea
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

The room was excellent! Staff was courteous. Free breakfast included hot cinnamon buns with frosting. Only downside was spa not working and one machine in the workout room malfunctioned. Got a great deal for 3 nights thru Hotwire.com. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Henry T
Reviewed 10 January 2013

This was our second time staying at the hotel, we stayed last year on our way south and were very happy with this years stay. The room was large, very well appointed. The breakfast was plentiful , hot or cold selections ...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#4 of 24 in Newark

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East? Share your experiences!