“Perfect Weekend”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 12 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

MD
Reviewed 7 November 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Pennsylvania

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
25 May 2011
It is incredibly unfortunate that the "light bulb" issue existed for such a fine home. When I received this notice today I personally went to Shenandoah and replaced every burned out light bulb. There is no excuse, and I am terribly sorry for it, to have a simple thing like burned out bulbs to diminish a great vacation experience. I did note that, even after replacing the bulbs on the walkway, they would not activate. I am ordering a repairman to visit to ascertain why that circuit doesn't seem to work. I have also passed on to the homeowner your recommendation regarding an upgrage to the audio options and am sure that he will take measures to improve them. The sliding door has already been ordered for repairs and the grilling utensils have been replaced. Thank you for your comments as they help us to improve the experience for future guests. I am also working with the inspector who "inspected" Shenandoah prior to your arrival to ensure that these oversights are not repeated! Without questions Shenandoah has a lot to offer the vacationer and we are addressing your comments to ensure the perfect vacation for future guests!
Va
Reviewed 13 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
13 Oct 2010
Wow are we sorry to hear that your stay was disappointing because of the kitchen! The owners recently completed a significant remodel of the home, which we are sure you noticed (flat screen TV's everywhere, newly finished flooring, new interior decorations and window treatments, new furniture, etc) but we will certainly revisit the kitchen setup as we cannot have that detracting from a wonderful home! Thank you for your feedback - Management.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8444117964
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing