“It was fun!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

drifty2
Essex, Maryland
“PETS”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in October 2015

It is a shame that you can not take your pet there anymore. We enjoyed going there for the last five years. It is not like they offer much, ( wifi, hot tubes, swimming, Air for the summer). We went when it was cool utside so we would not sweet to death in the summer. very disa pointed in this decision. will have to find someplace

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
12 Jun 2016
Thank you for your message. After reading your review, we have asked the owner if he would reconsider allowing pets.

Please let us assist you in selecting the perfect vacation rental at Deep Creek Lake!

~ Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
Logan M
Oakland, Maryland
“A BEAUTIFUL MESS”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

So I booked This home to get away and was very unhappy someone left the water sit on the stove and over boil what a mess i had to go to dollar general and had to by mr.clean a bucket and a mop to clean up this big big mess and then i went to dump the water down the drain and it started to gurgle and the sewage started to back up so i called maintenance and they said to use Drano and so i had to go back to dollar General and got that i put it done waited a 1/2 hour and than ran water this time sewage started to come up the commode and then i called maintenance again and they said to use a plunger and so i went back to dollar general and got a plunger this time the sewage started to back up in the bathtub and i called maintenance again and they said this time that they did not manage these homes that the owner took care of them and hung up on me and the amenities and layout details were wrong. And maintenance never gave me the owners phone number to report this problem and so i turned around and went and checked out because this home was so bad and they never asked if anything was wrong or if i was OK. And the neighbor told me to me to do this because he did not know what to do either and also did not have the owners phone number and name. And oh yes i filed a guest issue because of this foolishness and monkeybussiness i was unaware of and because of this i'm never renting again.Oh yes i got lost going to this home too with was even more inconvenient because i had to come back and get the right driving directions off younce guys .I Was so mad i was ready to write a nasty letter to Railey Mount in Lake vacations and the photos were nothing like the home it even had mice . Not Happy because of this disaster and the price was wrong i got charged $ 750.00 For A week long Stay for this home and it was spec to be $ 634.86 instead of $ 750.00 I was unhappy because then i bounced with the bank with made me have to close my bank account and reopen it because of this mess with younce, So you should talk to the person who manages the rates and get this situation fixed . VERY upset because of this disaster with swallow falls inn cabin 2. Also i got the runaround when i called to book this resort and then i got the resforse and they never submitted it to younce so they had no idea that i was coming and i almost didn't get this if i would not have called in and placed an order with younce guys and someone else had to be moved around because it did nit book correctly .....

Travelling group: Solo
Management Response
4 Nov 2015
We apologize for the challenges you experienced while renting this cabin at Swallow Falls. We listened to your concerns and are doing all we can to make the changes necessary for the enjoyment of our guests.

Travellers are raving about these Oakland hotels

E R
Baltimore, Maryland
“Pet hair every where..”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my first time visiting Deep Creek lake. I booked this cabin for a weekend as a birthday gift to my husband. All of the photos online showed a wood burning fire place.This was not the case .Imagine my surprise to find an electric fire place.Especially since we hauled an entire trunk of fire wood up the mountain.It did provide heat and I decided to move on.The worst issue we had was that the entire cabin was completely covered in white pet hair. The couch .Bed linen,pillows and carpets. It was absolutely awful. There were also pet hair dust bunnies underneath the kitchen table.The cabin was in a good location.However we spent a limited amount of time in it due to the cleanliness issues. In my opinion it would be a great idea to have a professional come in and deep clean the cabin to avoid further situations with future guests.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Maryland
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing