Let me start off by saying Linda the assistant manager and louane or however you spell her name she works overnight. They were the most rudest people i've ever had to deal with and racist at that. Linda sold our room that we booked two weeks ahead of time and tried to put us in a double bed room instead of the suite which we had originally booked.. she insisted that we didnt know what we were talking about and that she would gladly put us in the motel. She claimed the person who booked our room had worked there for 10 years and that she would never make a mistake she kept yelling at us as if we were idiots and we had our information that was given to us over the phone. She put us in a room where they put people who had been injured in a boat accident and had no where to stay "charity" room. Later that night the front desk lady louanne claimed she had better stuff to do then help me get my parking ticket ...do you think she helped and gave me one NO instead she yelled at me while an employee sat there along with her. I do not recommend this hotel to ANYONE! There racist, rude and dont give a damn about any customer whos a minority. Linda should be fired along with louanne. The room was sooo ugly and dirty! If you want a peaceful vacation STAY AWAY FROM THE DUNES HOTEL...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md