This hotel will take you back to a quieter time as soon as you enter the doors. The Victorian period and the beach go hand in hand and this hotel has lots of Victorian touches, starting with the double staircase as you enter the lobby upstairs. Every guest room faces the ocean and all have been recently renovated to reflect the soft blues and greens of the beach. The beds are comfortable and housekeeping does a good job here. The restaurant is conveniently located on the Lobby level and serves breakfast (until 11:30), lunch and dinner. The food is very good and will satisfy your tastebuds. Vince, Pam and the serving staff make it a very pleasant experience. The entire hotel staff is friendly and very accommodating and you'll get to know them better with each visit because many of them have been here forever! Each afternoon, tea and krumpets are served. It will take you back to a more simpler time when families came to the beach to enjoy the sun, the ocean and the boardwalk. This hotel will not disappoint you - it is a gem among them all. Oh, and don't forget to check out the pool and jewelry store. On certain evenings, you'll hear the piano playing of Shirley Toms who's infectious laughter and playing ability will make you want to linger in the lobby until your eyes fall asleep as familiar melodies past and present are played on the grand piano. Try The Dunes Manor just once, and you'll be hooked like we have been for the last 10 years. We're retiring here thanks to the experiences we've had at The Dunes and Ocean City. Don't wait too long...make your reservation now! Enjoy The Dunes experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md