My friends and I stayed at the Dunes Manor Hotel in January and loved the place. So we decided to return in May which once again didn't disappoint us. The staff was very polite and extremely helpful. They were able to recommend a great seafood place, as well as contact me when our room became available even before the designated check in time. The rooms, hallways, lobby, pool area, everything is always very clean. The hotel is located is only two to three blocks away from the start of boardwalk, which definitely makes it an ideal location. The hotel has a restaurant and pub, and although I may only have eaten breakfast the food was delicious and can only assume is true for lunch and dinner. The hotel also offers complimentary tea time around 3pm which I think is a wonderful idea. The hot tea offered is a home brew special blend that comes with cookies and crumpets. During the tea time I have had the pleasure of talking with other guests of the hotel most of which have been coming to the Dunes for years, and highly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Ocean City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md