We have been to Ocean City several times over the years and wanted to try what we considered to be an upscale hotel. We were not disappointed. The staff was exceptional and polite. The restaurant was pleasant with a great view of the ocean. The room was comfortable and also had a great ocean view. If you want a quiet place but near the Boardwalk, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the grand style of Ocean City’s Victorian era, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites offers a one of a kind experience in Ocean City. Our newly renovated hotel is located right on the Boardwalk. And the beach-front views make it the ideal place to unwind after exploring everything Ocean City has to offer. Walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. With a view of the Atlantic Ocean right from the lobby, you will be ready to start your beach vacation as soon as you arrive. Relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air, or explore the Boardwalk. No matter what your dream vacation looks like, we will help make it a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md