Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$115
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$145
US$131
US$82
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$233
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$64
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$163
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$220
2,544 results
All reviewsvictorian roompiano playerocean frontzippy lewis loungesing alongsthe indoor outdoor poolrocking chairsrooms face the oceanthe main hotelstarbucks coffeecorner roomoff seasonbeach barwonderful hotelprivate balconygreat view of the oceanboard walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great on the beach location just one block over to boardwalk. Was able to walk to jolly Rodgers with kids . Rooms extremely clean . I had a great sleep , beds were comfortable. Only wish pool was overlooking beach . Would stay there again .

• Stayed: June 2014
Kyle J, General Manager at Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Lovetheoceanb,

Thank you for being our guest and for your review. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel and know how important this is to our guests. I will share your review with our Housekeeping Team as I know they will appreciate your comments. We look forward to serving you again at the Dunes Manor Hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

loved this place, cleaniest i have ever been to..everyone was pleasant and very helpful..nothing bad to say....the restaurants were nice inside the hotel and the views were perfect..will definetely go back and reccommend to others

Room Tip: very quiet place to stay
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear robrom71,

Thank you for being our guest and for your kind words about the cleanliness of our Hotel. Our Team works very hard to maintain the hotel in top order and we appreciate that you recognize our efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Dunes Manor Hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Dunes Manor Hotel was a great choice! Easy beach access, nice little beach bar & lounge, super crab cakes and nice breakfast, attractive room w/ just the right set-up and a really friendly, responsive staff. We will definately book again. We have not been to O.C. for ten years but were very happy with the atmosphere and some newer upscale restaurants especially in West O.C. Lois and Mike Vaughn

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lois Lynn V,

I am happy that you decided to return to OC and that you chose the Dunes Manor Hotel. I think you made a great choice on both accounts. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Thank you for a wonderful stay by my wife and her sister! All the best for a wonderful future! Renovations or a really super! We look forward to staying there real soon again and will recommend it to our friends and relatives.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Terry H,

It was a pleasure to meet your wife and I am truly glad that she enjoyed her stay. I hope to see you both at the Dunes Manor in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I researched hotels in OCMD, and saw this one. Glad I looked into it, cause it is a really pretty location, with a beautiful view. Right on the beach, and ocean from rooms, I loved the balcony off of our room. I watched the sun rise, and sat for hours watching the ocean. We did have one issue,my daughter's laptop was damaged during our stay. Of course no one took responsibility for this, but it happened while we were out on the beach and housekeeping had serviced the room. We did report it to management, and were told that a report was sent to their insurance Co and we should hear directly from them. Just got home on 6-20, so no word yet. Will update when I hear. Over all, this is a wonderful place, with very considerate and friendly staff. I would love to return to this hotel. The walls are thin tho, could hear family in the next room. Although they may have been loud hahaha.

Room Tip: Higher floors have best view, but all are ocean front.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy K

Dear Cathy K,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.com. I was disappointed to hear about your daughter’s laptop and I know the incident is still under investigation. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again when you return to Ocean City.