We've been staying at the Dunes Manor since 2010 and felt like we found a hidden treasure after staying there for the first time. We always get an oceanfront room and the view is worth it! The hotel is less than a block past the end of the boardwalk with an easy tram ride to all things boardwalk related. Bike rentals are available at the end of the boardwalk every morning. There's none of the noise and activity associated with hotels closer to the pier. The hotel is so charming too! They have tea and crumpets in the afternoon, and piano music in the evenings Wed or Thurs through Sun nights. We've even participated in sing alongs! There's rocking chairs the entire length of the hotel facing the beach. There's popcorn available in the lobby bar, great food at their restaurant, (which also offers seating on the deck), and a nice swimming pool that is half shaded and half in the sun. It's an easy drive to everywhere we choose to go to. Everything is clean and the staff are always accomodating and friendly. We love it here and won't stay anywhere else when we come to OC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md