The Dunes Hotel was in a great location. It was two blocks from the boardwalk. All rooms were ocean view. The rooms were clean. The hotel had large parking spaces as well as plenty of available parking. The lobby had a victorian feel with a large grand piano. The hotel also provided coffee in the morning, as well as afternoon tea and cookies. The hotel had a large deck with rocking chairs that overlooked the dunes and the ocean. The work out room was small, there were three pieces of equipment in it. The pool was okay. It was half indoor and half outdoor pool. There was only two elevators for this hotel, so at certain times of the day it was difficult to get an elevator. We tried to check in early but were unable to. Check in seemed to begin at exactly 3 PM, a long line of people formed at the desk to check in at 3pm. I have stayed at more expensive hotels in ocean city and feel the Dunes Hotel was a good value compared to the more expensive hotels in Ocean City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunes Manor Hotel & All Suites properties offer a unique hospitality experience when visiting Ocean City, Maryland. At the Dunes Manor Hotel you will walk through our front doors and be transported back to the gentle days of a bygone era. Truly ocean front, these properties embrace the stunning views with each guest room offering a private balcony and, at the Dunes Manor Hotel, a wide verandah complete with rocking chairs to take it all in. A location second to none, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites properties are the perfect choice for couples, groups and family getaways. Our all-suites property is at the onset of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk and is equipped with a full size refrigerator, microwave, cook-top stove and 46" HDTV. While at the Dunes Suites property, all the amenities at the Dunes Manor Hotel are available for your use including the full service restaurant, The Victorian Room; the indoor/outdoor bar (seasonal) Zippy Lewis Lounge, heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. All properties offer complimentary Wi-Fi access and free off street parking. Afternoon Team is served daily at 3:00 pm and is a tradition started by the Hotel's owner and entrepreneur, Thelma Conner back in 1987. Join the staff as they serve the signature tea with cookies and crumpets with genuine hospitality. What a great opportunity to mingle with fellow guests and learn more of the history of Ocean City Maryland. Whether you choose to relax by our heated pool, enjoy the salty ocean air from the outside deck, explore the Boardwalk, shop, dine or visit some of Ocean City's best attractions, the Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites will help make your dream stay a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Manor Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Dunes Manor
- Dunes Manor Ocean City Md