“Very nice hotel”

Holiday Inn Ocean City
Ranked #31 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I was at this hotel during the off season. The hotel was very clean and accommodating. The staff were excellent. They upgraded me to an ocean view suite which was very nice. The suite was large, clean and it was just perfect. I like holiday non and rarely, with their recent brand improvement, you can't go wrong if you stay at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott B

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Our thanks to the staff, especially Mary Lou for making our stay a special occasion, the warmth
and attention we received was wonderful. the housekeepers were very kind and thoughtful and
respectful to are wishes. We will be back.

The Thompson

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2013

It was a special get away, thanks to the love giving from the staff. Roomservice was great, meals were great & inexpensive . The wife & I will be going back. It's our new home away from home. The jacuzzi and pool were clean & so relaxing . I love the kitchen in the room & after enjoying our delicious crabs . I called the front desk to see if they would come dispose of the crab shells b/c I didn't want the shells to remain in the trash in room. They were more than happy to oblige

1  Thank holloway418
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at ocean city. The location of this hotel was perfect. On a nice quiet stretch of beach but within a short drive to boardwalk. We had an eastern ocean view room w balcony on top floor. The view was fabulous. There was a fireplace in corner which we did use. (Just a flip of switch to turn it on ). The king bed was super comfy. There was also a little kitchen in rm which we did not use. The hotel restaurant served yummy holiday inn breakfast. (Cinnamon French toast... My fave!) the indoor pool was warm & only a couple kids in there. Would definitely recommend this hotel. All the staff very nice.

1  Thank scp427
Reviewed 19 April 2013

This was my first time staying here and they did well to accomodate me checking in early. Once in..the set up was perfect for a single person...but I definitely couldn't fit my family of four in there. While they did have upgraded amenities (i. e. Sink, stove, fridge, etc), I was dissapointed with their fitness center. I was allmotivated to burn some calories in the spot all by myself...only to see one treadmill with an out of order sign. The only other treadmill would turn on but the belt wasn't moving. The there's the elliptical.....when I attempted to start that one up..the screen said it needed maintenance.
I tried roomservice from the reflections resturant, the crabcake was soso..I ate it cuz I was hungry. All in all..this was a good stay...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank DKNLVY
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear DKNLVY,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the overall dissatisfaction you have experienced during your stay. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I have been staying there every weekend for the past month and I couldn't ask for more. The staff, especially the front desk manager(I think her name is Marylou) is exceptional. The level of service is so good that could make me smile even it's so cloudy day at the beach.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is our second stay and we will most surely return. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and have a full mini kitchen. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary . We booked last minute after checking the weather and everything was just perfect.

Room Tip: Join the Priority club and you'll get the VIP treatment.