“Excellent Place to Stay/Everyone Room has a VIEW!”

Holiday Inn Ocean City
Ranked #31 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 May 2014

If you are looking for a place to stay in OC, you have found the place, book it now. I have found the hotel that I will continue staying at from now on. The entire staff, not just one or two, extremely professional, very kind and they will go out of their way to help you and make your Ocean City experience an unforgettable vacation! When you drive into the hotel you can see just by the outside cleanliness how nice the inside is going to be, and it is! The lobby is very nice and clean. You are welcomed with fresh fruit and greeted with smiles from the front desk associates & a warm but excited how can we help you,(no matter how busy they are) . The rooms are CLEAN & the beds are comfortable. If you have a room with a view then you are hooked for life and you will not want to check out! My experience was amazing and I will add it doesn't get better than this. The pool is incredible and so relaxing. You can swim right up and get a drink or walk right out to the beach! It is so close to shops and restaurants you don't even have to drive. What is so special about this place, you can come with your family and have an enjoyable family vacation or run away for the weekend with your husband and have a romantic getaway, or just run with your girlfriends, the hotel is made for couples, families or a girlfriends weekend. They have an incredible general manger, Mr. Lloyd who is so passionate about his hotel you will see why this place stands above all the others in Ocean City, Md. Try it once and YOU WILL BE BACK! I LOVED IT and every room has a beautiful view!

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor. I did not have a problem with it. We went at the end of summer in S...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Property undergoing renovations to upgrade. Staff very courteous and helpful. Comfortable bedding and room with flat screen TV and all expected amenities. Renovated bathroom with granite countertop very nice, including a phone! Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Anth0ny6
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I had booked a room through AAA for the Holiday Inn Express but when we arrived there they didn't have my reservation. They called the Holiday Inn down the highway and sure enough they had my reservation. I was really annoyed especially when a guest overhearing my dilemma said I should go anywhere but there because it was old and run down.Turns out he was very wrong. Yes there is some construction of a new restaurant going on, and yes it is older than the Holiday Inn Express but our room looked pretty new and it had a stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker plus it was on the beach as opposed to the Express which wasn't. The staff was really friendly. The maid even left us a tiny elephant made out of towels on my wife's bed. That sealed my good opinion of this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stevejob
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were looking for a hotel on the boardwalk traveling with a family of ten. Unfortunately it was a last min trip and I didn't have time to research s I simply googled and came across this hotel. The rates were great and the rooms were well worth it. This location is not on the boardwalk, but it is a short drive away. There is shopping available right across the street, and a mini golf. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant is closed and under renovation at this time but no biggie. Breakfast was ok, but I can't complain bc it was FREE. We did come on a weekend that was raining, and the room we had did have a leak, but again it was not life threatening. If you are looking for a five star hotel, this is not it, but it worked perfect for us!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Laydeekaya
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The Staff is so super friendly and helpful from the beginning of your stay until check out. We have stayed here several times...this time on the 7th floor ...the balcony overlooks the Ocean and you can hear the crashing waves as you enjoy coffee...the room was beautiful and clean... Kitchen was loaded w extras...& the paper was at our door every morning of our 2 week stay.. there is a lovely pool..and hot tub...we really enjoyed being able to grab a banana or orange that were free in lobby too. ...Also we used the work out room which offered alot of exercise equipment and even weights . Although we didn't use it there was a game room that looked so fun if you bring kids with you and we were also able to get work done in the computer room down the hall from the pool. This is a great location just off the bridge...we will always stay at the Holiday Inn 67th st.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay over the weekend with family. The hotel staff was very help full I love the baby pool not many hotels have them and the arcade was very good as well will say again. I will recommend for family's.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed here for my birthday/ Halloween weekend this past year. Right away the staff was welcoming and friendly, I had won the trip for helping to name their new restaurant. Along with the beautiful room we got the chance to eat dinner in Reflections which was some of the best food I've ever had in Ocean City. We had breakfast in the new Brick House Pub as well and it was just delicious! The entire hotel from room to (indoor) pool to restaurant was clean and beautiful. In the room was a stove, dishwasher, microwave, iron/ ironing board, coffee maker, alarm clock, amazing beds and a beautiful view from the balcony. The location is great, parking was easy and close by, the room was spotless and I look forward to going back!

Room Tip: Higher floors equal better views and with those views you will love sitting out on the porch during...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple