I was lucky enough to stay here and I highly recommend this hotel. We were greeted with a friendly staff who showed took us on a tour of the hotel. My boyfriend and I were given a complimentary mimosa and offered fresh baked cookies. The view from the lounge as well as our room was amazing! Sunsets on the bay are fantastic! Staying allows you to go to the Fagers Restaurant and not have to pay their cover at night. The water and sodas in the room were also complimentary. Turn down service at night includes chocolates and lit candles! The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub (for one) that fit two perfectly! The complimentary breakfast included tasty fruit and a banana bread that was yummy. Starbucks coffee is in the room with creamers in the frig! You feel wonderfully 'away' from the crazy boardwalk crowd. We also had dinner & drinks at the restaurant and it was excellent! I left an item behind in the room and the housekeeping was honest and turned it in. I was thrilled to have it sent back to me! From the balcony we watched a variety of osprey, egrets and other birds as well as crabs in the water! The ONLY complaint I could have is that the bed was rock hard - nothing a pillow top couldn't take care of! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set admidst the gentle rushes of the natural wetlands with the Isle of Wight Bay lapping at your doorstep, The Lighthouse Club Hotel offers twenty-three one-bedroom suites with a high comfort factor and a unique atmosphere of privacy and solicitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Club Ocean City
- Lighthouse Ocean City
- Lighthouse Hotel Ocean City Md
- Light House Club Hotel