We stayed at the Lighthouse again during Seagull Century weekend: 6 Oct. Our 3rd time in the last 5 years.... It is always a great place to relax after a long bicycle ride. We recommend room 204 which is a large suite directly fronting the bay. The room was spacious, fresh & clean, with a balcony right over the bay. After check in, we enjoyed the pool at the Edge for a refreshing dip (ie cold....burr). Afterwards, we relaxed on the porch with a glass of wine from the honor bar before dinner at Fager's island. Dinner is just a short enjoyable walk along the water. Don't miss the sunset celebration. They provide OJ, fruit, and cake for a breakfast snack. Evenings and nights are quiet for good sleeping. John is always available to help with your bags, drive you in his golf cart, and even chat about bicycling etc. The entire staff is friendly. The Edge nextdoor appears to be very nice as well, but we just like the charm of the Lighthouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set admidst the gentle rushes of the natural wetlands with the Isle of Wight Bay lapping at your doorstep, The Lighthouse Club Hotel offers twenty-three one-bedroom suites with a high comfort factor and a unique atmosphere of privacy and solicitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Hotel Ocean City Md
- Lighthouse Ocean City
- Lighthouse Club Ocean City
- Light House Club Hotel