My fiance and I were looking for a get away for some relief after some serious stress. Knowing how much I love the beach and lighthouses, he found this hotel. When we got there it was 100 x more amazing than we thought it would be. The minute we walked in you smell the freshly baked cookies, everyone is smiling at you and wants to help. They take care of everything for you, everyone working was incredible, especially Krystal. She could give us details and information about the hotel and the area and was a pure joy to just sit and talk to. Everything was incredible and wonderful and I wouldn't have changed anything. The view was amazing, the heart shaped jacuzzi for two was exactly what the doctor had ordered for a weekend get away. Ahhh I found my happy place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set admidst the gentle rushes of the natural wetlands with the Isle of Wight Bay lapping at your doorstep, The Lighthouse Club Hotel offers twenty-three one-bedroom suites with a high comfort factor and a unique atmosphere of privacy and solicitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Club Ocean City
- Lighthouse Ocean City
- Lighthouse Hotel Ocean City Md
- Light House Club Hotel