Beautiful B&B with a gorgeous view of bayside. It was centrally located, a 5 miute walk to the beach across the street. On the same island as Fager's Island Bar/restaurant. The staff even drove us to the restaurant on a golf cart. The staff was very friendly. The room has a cozy feel and like the placement of the mirrors in th room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Isle of Wight Bay, the Lighthouse Club Hotel is an octagonal building fashioned after the Thomas Point Lighthouse on the Chesaptown Bay. Its 23 suites are pie shaped with feather beds, double Jacuzzi tubs, upscale imported bedding and bath amenities. Many of the suites have fireplaces and all have large balcony areas facing the bay or the wetlands. The Lighthouse has a large clubroom facing the water with a fireplace, an honor bar every evening, complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate daily and warm gourmet cookies every afternoon. A large wrap-around porch with rocking chairs faces the water for fabulous sunsets. An exercise and massage room has just been added for our guests and a heated outdoor pool is available in season. Our Restaurant, Fager's Island, is open daily for lite fare and fine dining, specialty drinks, a notable selection of wines and craft beers. Live entertainment in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Club Ocean City
- Lighthouse Ocean City
- Lighthouse Hotel Ocean City Md
- Light House Club Hotel