“Angelo and his wife offered the best hospitality that I've experienced in OC!!”
Review of Nock Apartments

Nock Apartments
Reviewed 3 July 2012

If your looking for a place to feel like at home while on vacation come to Nokes Apts. Angelo and his wife both are very kind and caring. From the initial call to when making reservation to when we arrived till when we left, the service was great. I just couldn't of found a better place to stay. This is where me and my family will be staying each time we visit OC, MD!! Thank you for everything Angelo!!

Jessica

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I come down to OC yearly and like to try out different hotels so trust me when I say this is one of the dirtiest places you can ever lay your head...I couldn't bear to even touch anything and finally after 3 hours, went looking for another location. FILTY!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Feliange

Travellers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Owner "Angelo" and his "security piraña " are psycho! They yell at you, Peek in your windows, stalk you all night long, bust into your apartment, threaten harm to you and stalk you to the beach. Weirdo and has no regard for respect. Foreigner has no idea how to treat women! Rude and condescending . Steer clear of his wacko. Over inflated price for a stalking nightmare .

4 Thank Wethottunahole
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I have been coming to Nock for a few years now with my family and would recommend it to anyone. The owner is not only one of the best property owners ive dealt with, but just a nice guy too. I've never been disturbed, even during senior week, and I've never had any complaints. The location is incredible and the prices are more than fair. If you're looking for a place right now, give them a call

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I would strongly discourage anyone from staying at these apartments. I stayed with a small group of college aged girls and the owner, Angelo, made us feel intimidated and threatened. He would regularly appear at our door, pounding angrily until someone answered, and then threaten to kick us out if we did not keep it down, when most days we were just napping after a long morning at the beach. When I went to the office to discuss his concerns with him, he began coming closer to me and yelling, refusing to allow me to speak. It became threatening to the point where my friend took out her phone and began to film it in case he became violent.

Ultimately, during our stay, we felt unsafe, uncomfortable, and certainly not relaxed. In addition, I am yet to receive my security deposit back from an apartment that was clearly undamaged. I have called Nock Apartments multiple times to ask where it is and am simply told to expect it soon.

This is a business that seems to be running a scam, trying to take advantage of young visitors by intimidating them and kicking them out or keep their security deposits. I would caution anyone, especially twenty-something year olds, from staying here. Angelo's irrational behavior is simply not worth the location.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Cathy101_12
New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Please take my advice and stay ANYWHERE else!

A bunch of friends and I had 5+ apartments throughout the complex, and none of us had a good experience. I am pretty sure any good review is written by the owner and his family, because with the way he treats his guests, there is no way one of them could have something good to say.

The owner accused us of partying and blasting music at 3AM, saying that the police were called to come to Nock Apartments because of the noise. And by accused, I mean screamed in our faces to the point where I was scared. Even if had been blasted music, this is not how you treat your guests or approach problems. Not to mention, we checked the police report to see if the cops were called to Nock Apartments at 3AM, and to no surprise, they weren't called at all, let alone at 3. He yelled at all of our friends the same way at some point in our stay for various, fabricated reasons.

When we were leaving, we made sure to leave the apartment exactly as we found it. We dumped all our trash, washed all our dishes, took all our food out of the fridge, made the beds, etc. When I called about getting our security deposit back -- and make sure you call or he won't send it -- it was all accusations and argument again. The owner claimed there was food left in the fridge, garbage everywhere, the sink was clogged, and stains on the carpet. He took half of our deposit.

This just touches on why our experience was so terrible. Overall, the owner does not know how to run a business or treat guests.

You will regret staying here.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nicole1223
Port Deposit, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Best place to stay when visiting the beach. We stay each time we come. Friendly owners and just steps awat from the beach. Can't ask for better!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
nikki1_10, Owner at Nock Apartments, responded to this review, 3 June 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write a review of the Nock Apartments. We appreciate your comments about our staff and service. We look forward to your next stay!

Alma Telo