“What a bang for your buck$$$$”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nock Apartments

Nock Apartments
Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, United States
“What a bang for your buck$$$$”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

In a need for a getaway , we decided to stay here. I read some reviews ....which the majority were postive. With that being said we booked, we stayed and just got home. Other than some of the apartments being outdated, we had NOT one complaint. Half a block from the beach/boardwalk, bus pick up across the street , this ia a fantastic location !! We also overslept , I woke in a panic realizing checkout is at 10 not 11, walked out front to run to the office, only to find the owner (Angelo) right there. I explained to him the kids/ hubby were sleeping and I had the times wrong. He could'nt have been any nicer :)) Note, this is not peak season so the vacancy is higher....he left us stay as long as we wanted , asked that we just leave the apt clean.NO extra charge either. My husband and I decided to go thank them and take a look at the 3 & 4 bedroom apts. I can tell you , we WILL be back next year , we WILL stay here again , this time not only with our kids but several friends !! Thanks for an awesome stay :))))

Room Tip: 2 bedroom deluxe was ok...3 kids , 2 adults , could easily put 3 more people in this room , great fo...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Bonnie H

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

We stayed in the four bedroom/two bathroom apartment and we had a great time. The rooms were spacious and clean. The price was excellent and the location was great. The manager was amazing. We had a very pleasant experience from the moment we checked in until the moment we checked out. I will be back!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank JJ7676
New Milford, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

I had heard some not so great reviews about this place before coming to OC. But we were all pleasantly surprised! There were 5 of us, and the room provides everything we needed it for, which was mainly just sleep! It was extremely outdated, but it was cute and worked out really well. Just don't bring more than one car... Due to limited parking, you'll have to park in the street like I did! That would be my only complaint since we were literally steps away from the Boardwalk and beach. It was an amazing vacation!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank jlmerr
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

We had to book a room last minute after we left our original condo due to unsanitary conditions and electrical issues. I called on Monday morning and had a 2 bedroom by early Monday afternoon. Oh and I was able to have
my dog in the condo for a minor fee! :) The owners were extremely helpful and always answered any questions we had. The apartment we stayed in was very clean. It was a little cramped for our family of 5. I will be renting the 4 or 5 bedroom next year. Overall was a great stay.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank MV3475
Sarver, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2012

For everyone on here that complains about Angelo and Alma, they have to be the nicest people we have met down here aside the other yinzers we have encountered. This has been our 3rd time staying at Nock and have never had a problem with anything. We were missing a light bulb from the second floor bedroom and went to Angelo and asked about getting it replaced and it was done.
Parking was really easy even having a Ford explorer. Once it was parked we walked everywhere and didn't have to worry about it.
If you're writing a review because "the owener barged in because etc..." Then obviously you were doing something wrong. The only time we seen the owners were when we checked in. Needed a new light bulb and when we were saying goodbye.
The whole week we were here we were able to enjoy a few beers on the porch and nobody boyhoeed us ever. It was worth what we paid to stay here. We had our own fridge, stove and overbearing with microwave. We save by staying at Nock and the excellent service and respect we get from the owners is why we keep coming back.

To Angelo, Alma and family... Thank you again for another great week down here at our summer home away from home. We will be back around to same time next year!

Room Tip: We always get apartment 1 or 2. They are facing N. Baltimore and have a nice porch to enjoy dinner a...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Josh B
eldersburg md
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

My friends and I stayed at the Nock apartments for three days and even for it's price It was awful. The owner Angelo made sure that he came by to bother us about something numerous times every day. The first night he barged in at 11 o'clock after we had already started drinking and told us he didn't like where we parked after he was the one that told us to park there in the first place. Long story short he wound up making us move our car three times literally back and fourth.
One morning he invited his self into our room at nine o'clock with some strange guy saying "This is my cousin, he's thinking about getting a room here so I'm letting him see what yours looks like." But they obviously just wanted to search the room for drugs or extra people who didn't pay or whatever. It was all in all a horrible place to stay at. If you're paying that much money for just three days then you really don't deserve to have your privacy invaded over and over again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a little kitchen, those apartments are somewhat bigger
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank john t

Travellers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

Just returned from a 5 day stay in OC at the Nock apartments. My mother booked the apartment for my parents and my family (2 children ages 11 and 16). When I read the reviews before our trip, I was freaking out and even brought my own cleaning supplies and flashlight inspect for bedbugs. The owners were friendly, welcoming and very helpful. The apartment was spotless and smelled fresh and clean upon our arrival. The furniture is outdated and the kitchen and bath need updating as well but for the price and location, it is a great deal. The pics on the the website are exactly what you get so if you like what you see, you will enjoy. I really believe that the horrible reviews are being written by high school and college aged kids who are expecting to do whatever they want without consequences. If you are loud and obnoxious, I am sure the owners will be at your door. If you are a family coming to OC to enjoy the boardwalk, shops and beach, the Nock Apartments are an affordable place to stay. Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family