“Great place”
Review of Nock Apartments

Nock Apartments
Reviewed 21 March 2013

we stayed there last summer 2012 we had a wonderful time and had no issues with the owners. basically if your honest and polite there should be no reason you wouldnt enjoy your stay. going there again this year if they arent booked up.

Room Tip: no elevaters so top floor envolves some work to get there but still worth staying at.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica W

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I went with a group of friends, as soon as we got there the manager of the place was already screaming and cursing at others. He has no manners at all, and has a horrible mouth. They apparently have security there, which we were unaware of. The "security" man, walked right into our room with out even a warning about he pounded on the door because he didn't believe that we belonged in our own room. We also never got our security deposit back because apparently they are always "too busy". The kitchen is terribly small and nothing in there works. They owner and "security" are always sitting outside the rooms watching and asking questions. It was a horrible experience and I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank abby s
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I have twin 5 yr old boys me and my boyfriend and kids go to oc at least twice a year for crusier weekends we usually stay in a hotel thats very small with no privacy because of funds. Nock apartments is CHEAPER than a hotel room. I couldnt believe it i found a two bedroom Apartment with living room with pull out couch(= third room) dining area, bathroom, and kitchen. The place was very clean,behind the boardwalk and in downtown where we like to be. Not only will my family and i return but im going to convince our group of friends (14 or More) to stay at Nock Apartments in May.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Shonnie W
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Great apartment, great location! I have stayed here two years in a row and am certainly coming back again next year. Owners are very nice people and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank anf42
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This was my grandkids first visit to the beach. There were 9 of us and we stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment behind the office, it was so roomy. The owners were awesome, they even called us on the trip down to let us know the apartment was ready early, now how many people do that, none that I know of. This will be the place I stay year after year. Very reasonable and close to everything. Thanks again for a wonderful trip!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SWeaver863
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We are on our way home after a 4 night stay at nock apartments. We stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment. We had 6 adults and 3 kids with us. It was very roomy for us. We plan to come back to the nock apartments every time we come. The owners were amazing and super friendly. They did not bother us at all like other people have said. We had a wonderful experience there. Our kids did not want to leave so we stayed an extra night and angelo worked with us and was very helpful. See you next September angelo!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank jenptavp
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I recently rented a 2br for my daughters sweet "16" i stayed with 5 teen girls and angelo and alma who own and operate this business are very friendly/courteous and helpful! The kitchen was smaller than I anticipated but the location was even better than i expected! we literally went out the door 10 steps and the boardwalk and beach were right there. I called angelo early on the first evening to inquire about the tv operation and he came right over-operator error lol so thank you angelo!

Room Tip: pay the extra for a 3 bdr for a little more space other than that great location
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends