Courtyard Ocean City Oceanfront
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
Very Good 4/5
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$148
US$145
Very Good 4/5
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
ComfortInn
Very Good 4/5
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$233
Great 4.5/5
US$78
US$65
QualityInn
Good 3.5/5
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$101
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$188
HolidayInn.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscaptains tabletable restaurantcourtyard marriottconversation pitfront deskstayed at the marriottoff seasonhot tubon site restaurantground floorexercise roomoverflow lotsun deckoc boardwalkindoor poolboard walkvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2010

I've stayed at this hotel on several occasions. It's always a pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelandCritique
Reviewed 29 November 2010

My husband and I traveled to Rehoboth Beach for years, but when a Marriott opened in OCMD (the only one in the area), my Marriott-point-obsessed hubby decided we should give it a shot. Not only did we find it a much brighter, cleaner hotel with more amenities than the ones at the Delaware beaches, but we love the restaurant. Our kids go nuts for the pool, too. Since we only travel to the beach off-season, these things are very important. We love having a room that faces the ocean so we can see and hear the waves, and in the late fall/winter it's a very affordable option. While we don't really care for Ocean City, we just can't stay away because we like this hotel so much (and we keep asking,"Why couldn't this hotel be in Rehoboth? It would be pure bliss!"). (My husband does has a small complaint though: he has stayed in dozens of Marriotts across the country on business and says that the towels and pillows in OCMD aren't "up to Marriott standards." I didn't notice, however.) Thanks for another great weekend getaway!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mbfmom
Reviewed 28 November 2010

I would never have thought to celebrate Thanksgiving on the beach. We had such a good time. The hotel staff was friendly and when we had a problem with our T.V. a staff member came and replaced it immediately. The only problem was the bathroom floor was a little dirty and there was not enough facial tissue available for us. Thanksgiving dinner at The Captain's Table was excellent, just like home. The staff at the restaurant were nice. We would do it again next year.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MCC1969
cyoceancity, General Manager at Courtyard Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2010

Dear MCC1969,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very happy you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with us. The holiday season is a great time in Ocean City. There is still a lot to do and the hotels and restaurants have some great deals. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you!

Richard Smith

Reviewed 24 November 2010

I have to start by giving all credit to this property and the staff for good customer service. However, I checked in and checked out 10 minutes later.

Unfortunately, I was looking for a place where I could spend thankgsgiving weekend relaxing and occasionally watching the ocean waves from my room, as realistically, there isn't much else to do this time of the year. I was given a non-ocean front room, facing another motel and a sneak peek of the ocean. Check in personnel were very friendly, but clarified they did not have ocean front rooms available. When I got to the room, it just didnt fit my needs above. For the record, room was very clean and fresh. But since I had been told there were no ocean front rooms, I quickly made a reservation at the Hilton, then called the Courtyard's front desk to let them know I was checking out. Surprisingly, they said there was a ocean front room available if I was willing to stay. Unfortunately, the Hilton reservation had to be prepaid, so it was too late. I am both Marriott and Hilton rewards guest, hence switch between the two.

So for the record, this is a nice and well maintained property, but not all rooms are ocean front if that is what you are looking for, again depending on the season. During summer, I guess this is a non issue. Would I stay again or recommend? yes, in winter if you get ocean front room. Can't pretend to be an authority about summer though.

Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TAmember10
Reviewed 16 November 2010

I came at the end of september and the beginning of october and the weather was overcast with occasional showers.But the hotel made up for it.Great room great staff.To say that parking was in the basement is not correct unless you note that the basement is the first floor open on all sides.I read the reviews about the indoor parking and was concerned about getting into a space.Ihad planned on using the spillover lot.There was no problem at all.The restaurant was very good although at times I had to instruct the waiters on obtaining things (one young man did not know that bread came with the meal). Dumners had great ice cream but mediocre food,Da Vincis was altogether mediocre.Peppers next door was great. Ocean City is too old for me I prefer Virginia Beach or Rehoboth,but this Courtyard was a worthwhile gem.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo