“Hidden gem”
Review of Beach Walk Hotel

Beach Walk Hotel
Ranked #56 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My husband and I decided to try this place for the 1st time recently. It was not a mistake. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was just the right side and very clean. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: you can't go wrong staying here
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lisa070161

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Owner was super sweet and even lent us her personal beach chairs. Room was quaint and very clean and hotel was literally a couple steps from the beach! We had the most amazing time and we can't wait to come back. Relaxing, peaceful, and accommodating! Exactly what I think of when beach and vacation come together in my mind!

Thanks for a great time,

Aviv & Lior

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Aviv_darling
Reviewed 1 June 2013

This was our first time staying at Beachwalk- I read great reviews online, and was not disappointed! The owner was extremely friendly and helpful- our room had a nice view of the ocean and it was two steps to the boardwalk. Our room was spacious and clean (we had two queen size beds), and slept like a rock- even through Memorial Day festivities! I would definitely recommend this lovely home away from home to anyone looking for a quiet atmosphere and friendly owners. I feel better about supporting the locals! Hope to return again soon :)

Room Tip: We slept great, had lots of space, peace and quiet on the 3rd floor, on the ocean side :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank northernbelle93
Reviewed 19 April 2013

My husband and I decided to try this hotel and have since gone back several times. The owner (I believe lives there on the 1st floor) is so friendly, helpful and quick to respond to emails. The rooms here are smaller than the average hotel, but how much time do you spend in your room while at the beach?! The rooms are always very clean and the beds are comfortable and the best part is that you are steps from the beach/boardwalk. Some rooms do have a view of the ocean which is a nice perk. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AmberU60
Reviewed 24 October 2012

what a great place to stay owner was awsome very frindly room was very clean and so close to the beach .no need for a big name hotel here all you need is just a beach walk away :)will stay here again so close to the boardwalk nothing fancy just clean and happy place to say

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

This was our first stay at the Beach Walk.
Great location, just a few steps to the boardwalk and beach. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Shower is a little small but sufficient. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Hjd1955
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I just got back from a long weekend at the beach and I stayed in this hotel with my best friend. I loved the location of this place. Very friendly staff. Clean. Will stay here again!!! The staff was so helpful when I accidently spilled coffee all over the quilt on the bed and assured me that I was not the first to do this nor would I be the last. The only thing I did not like was the shower so so small that all you could do is stand there and turn in a circle. Other than that it was fine. The tv was great, air conditioner in the room worked well and we had a little fridge which we put our left over goodies from the night before in. I loved being able to walk a few steps to the beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends