“Awesome coffee shop- but they have it all!!!”

Coastal coffee Roasting
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Ocean City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the best coffee shop in the entire area!! Stopped in for ice coffee with my daughter and had a great breakfast sandwich- delicious. Owner, Jamie, is a special person. She goes way out of her way for customers- she made a huge carrot cake for daughter's wedding which was absolutely the best anyone ever tasted! Honestly think she could bake, cook and roast anything!!! Great platter of assorted wraps for bridal party and delivered everything during a terrible storm! Amazing food- Amazing coffee-but most of all AMAZING Person. New favorite place for us!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Nothing is better than a local coffee roaster! Yeah there are big name joints around the way but, you will not leave as satisfied and informed as when you leave Coastal Coffee Roasting. Jamie knows her business as she has been roasting for 25 + years. There are always different coffee choices available on her "coffee bar" so you can have a chance to try something new that you might like. If you come by for a quick lunch the chicken pesto salad on sourdough with spinach, tomato and provolone is a MUST try! Acai bowls here are great without a super sweet base and you can basically create your own bowl if you would like. A must see if you're in town!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

While in Ocean City MD for Winter fest 2017 over Thanksgiving weekend we stumbled across is coffee shop. We stopped wit grandson met Jamie the owner and other locals. Food was good coffee was good. Very down to earth people. Being handicapped they all helped me vet around. Jamie even left our grandson make k cups which was a highlight of his weekend and still talks about.
After our weekend I placed a gift basket from Jamie on the 28th of November 2017 . I hadn't heard anything about gift basket I contacted Jamie on December 13th 2017 she stated she was waiting on mug to come in. We'll Christmas came and went and still no basket. I contacted her many times no response. May be good coffee but customers orders no good.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

We are big fans. All of their coffee are fresh roasted. We generally stop in even before we cross the bridge so we have coffee in the morning. Friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

What a great little coffee house! Fresh coffee beans freshly roasted just for you, great choices for breakfast lunch... Danishes, cakes, waffles too. Great staff homey atmosphere, just the way I like my coffee houses!