“Parasailing”

Ocean City Watersports
Ranked #23 of 56 things to do in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: OC Waterpsorts is the premier location in Ocean City, Maryland to Jetski, banana boat, or enjoy a day on the water on a pontoon boat. Our banana boat rides go oceanside along the entire Maryland coast, straight up to Delaware! Our Jetskis can be taken out in the bay where you can safely make some waves. Safety is our #1 priority, closely followed by our dedication to ensuring the enjoyment of each and every one of our watersports participants. Give us a call if you are headed our way so we can get you booked on one of our exciting escapades!
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My para-sailing experience was terrific. I had not been before and the crew made the experience fantastic. I went para-sailing for my 65th birthday and recommend this experience for any age. The crew made the experience. Thanks Kyle and David! Great experience for the entire family.

There are newer reviews for Ocean City Watersports

Reviewed 29 December 2012

We booked our parasail with OC watersports last minute while vacationing in Ocean City; we loved it! They all appeared to be experienced and knew what they were doing, I was not worried being in their hands. The only thing is make sure you tell them if you don't want to be dipped; because we were dipped several times and didn't want to be but it ended up being a fun surprise I suppose. It gets a little wavy out there while you're waiting for everyone to do their turns, they take you out with around 8 other people... so if you get seasick I would take a dramamine prior.
We also got the CD of photos to have for memories sake, it is a little expensive (I think around $30) but they were all decent pictures so I'm happy I bought them.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Yes, it is expensive. Yes, it is worth it.
Get a coupon - they are ubiquitous and will save you at least $10.
Don't buy the photo package that they will REALLY try to sell you - it was a waste of money, almost nothing is on the CD, and the photographer didn't move around, so one rider had a rope across his body/face in EVERY photo.
Go HIGH - the 800 feet is not scary - it is wonderful. You can do it.

1  Thank Living_strong
Reviewed 4 October 2012

The pilot of the boat was a wonderful one. He tried to find dolphins for us, but to no avail. Once we were two miles out, he actually took us even farther "straight out" in the ocean, if you know what I mean, towards the horizon. Boy, that was really exciting! ! ! I've been on other rocket rides, but not like this one. This was the best one ever.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

we rented jet skis here and the guys working were a blast and we had a ton of fun. Always check the local coupon guide becasue there are coupons for discounts

1  Thank jdrambo