“A Gem in N. Ocean City”

Lizzie's Cafe & Bistro 142nd St
Ranked #14 of 467 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lizzie's Cafe & Bistro 142nd St., an American Bistro established 2004 serving locals and tourists. A recipient of "Award of Excellence" year after year, Lizzie's serves breakfast, lunch, & dinner. Famous for Lobster Rolls, Jumbo Lump CrabCakes, Crab Rolls, Lobster Salad, Steak, Lobster Bisque, Crab Soup, Scottish Salmon, Entree Salads, Buttermilk Pancakes, Crab Cake Benedict, Award-Winning Chocolate Cake, Wine, Mimosas, and Beer.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Matt was wonderful, charming, helpful and a delight, He obviously loves his job. Ambience was great, food amazing, decor charming. What can I say, I will definitely return on my next trip to Fenwick Island or North Ocean City.

1  Thank larayzn

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lizzie's has the best crab cake sandwich I've ever had and please please please try their Lizzie sauce it is awesome will definitely tell my friends and family what a fabulous restaurant and the staff was so friendly

1  Thank gretel l
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been to Lizzie’s many times. Twice since their recent ‘reopening’. It was again an awesome breakfast. Greek omelet was best I’ve ever had! My wife had the Maine blueberry pancakes (yes I had a taste) - they were great. Last visit I had the French toast - great. And my wife had oatmeal - perfect.

Family run restaurant- nice family. Matt, the son, very great host!

1  Thank John V
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little gem in Ocean City! We had a party of 8 and everything was great. Our warm lobster rolls, lobster bisque, crab cakes, rib eye steak and lobster Mac and cheese were all delicious. Matt - our server, and we learned the owner-Chef's son - was very charming and friendly and took good care of us. Everything is freshly-prepared and made to order, so if you're in a rush then you probably want to head elsewhere. Have some patience and you will receive some culinary rewards. The cafe has a warm, cozy vibe with checkered tablecloths and antiques. We don't get to the area too often, but if we do we always make a point to try and get back to this place.

1  Thank JqlynE
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were so excited to find a place in Ocean City that serves delicious, fresh food instead of the usual OC restaurant fare of fried food. Lizzie's is the best in every way! The food is excellent, service is attentive, friendly and well paced, and the decor is charming. Music is at the proper volume so you can have a conversation. We had lobster rolls for dinner and they were outstanding - loaded with lobster. My husband "forced" me to share a piece of their decadent chocolate cake, and as they say up in New England "it's wicked good". We will eat at Lizzie's every time we visit Ocean City!

1  Thank karen0706