Executive Motel
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$198
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$178
US$161
ClarionHotels
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$143
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$131
HIExpress.com
US$432
US$176
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$166
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$250
All reviewslabor day weekendwithin walking distanceplace to staycollege kidsexcellent locationpleasant staymdboardwalkhousekeeper
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Location is very good to beach & area attractions. Price is very reasonable & hotel is clean. What more can you ask for?

We're beach goers, and don't utilize the hotel room for much more than sleep and shower so for us, it's nice to stay somewhere that our room is in close proximity to the beach and surrounding bars, restaurants & shops.

We stayed on the third floor & actually had a view to the ocean. (Unfort didn't use it much since we are on the beach all day) but it was point & it was clean.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank fromScranton
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Another great stay at the Executive!! Stayed here last year for the first time and had a great experience so, I returned this year for Labor Day weekend. Great, location as far as the beach, boardwalk and places to eat and whatever else you might wanna do. The Executive is my new favorite place to stay in Ocean City, Md. Also, the office people are without a doubt the nicest you will meet! Not sure what the gentlemens' name was but, very friendly! The room was very nice, clean and plenty of room for the three of us. The hospitality there is bar non the very best! I hope to be returning again this year! Thanks again to the Executive and there staff!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank saharasux
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at the flamingo and thunderbird both which I had no complaints about but this is my first stay at the executive and I love it. It's in a perfect location, we paid $100 a night and the rooms are very clean. When I come to ocmd I don't need a 5star hotel to stay in but I love the executive. The beds are comfy, the AC works good, the water pressure in the showers are decent, the pool is clean and the parking is no problem ( had read some complaints about parking before). Check in was easy and the price fit exactly what I needed. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank laurenmc2017
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The place may not look like much upon your arrival but it's clean and for the price it is worth it. Also the welcoming you get from Mrs.. Jeanne will make you smile. She is loaded with useful information, if you are new to MD. I would not stay anywhere else in MD. I keep going back and look forward to it every summer, even if it's just for a night or two.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Phyllis P
Reviewed 28 November 2012

This is the place to stay in Ocean City, Maryland. Especially the last week of August into September. Specifically, the Sunday through Thursday (5 Nights). This is the nicest motel and also the cheapest motel during that time frame. The price simply cannot be beat. The service cannot be beat also. Ms. Jeanie is the nicest motel manager I have ever met in my life. She is so pleasant and friendly, you makes you feel as if you are family. That is so rare and hard to find in today's day and age. All of her employees take after her as well. They are all friendly, and relate to Jeanie's professional work ethic, and 5 star service that she gives and must teach as well. I always feel at home when I stay at this location. It is a perfect location too by the way. It is only a couple blocks away from the beginning of the boardwalk. Could not ask for much more than that. The pool is very nice, and lights up as well. The motel itself is lit up in a very attractive neon green lighting. The pool lights up during the night as well. It's no wonder that each generation continues to stay here. Ms. Jeanie enjoys watching everyone and their families grow up, and this motel would be nothing without her. Thank you so much for the great stays! See you soon!

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family