“OK place to go to”

Ranked #49 of 419 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Hagerstown, Maryland
“OK place to go to”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I loved the crabs that I got, but a couple were smaller than the large ones that I ordered and paid for. The butter that was brought with my meal was cold, I just used the vinegar instead. I was very disappointed in the scallops. They were small and chewy, not what I'm used to. The shrimp was just ok. Would we try it again, maybe, but there are too many good seafood places to go to in Ocean City.

New York, NY
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We did not eat in but ordered to go. We tried calling the place to order first, but no one picked up. We figured out why when we got there. It was because they are so busy. We ordered the special, which was a 1/2 barrel of the small crabs. This was a steal. $50 for over 3 dozen crabs. The crabs were very good (according to my wife and friends). I ordered the soft shell crab, which was okay. On the online menu, it showed 2 crabs for each order. We got 2 orders, expecting 4 but there was only 1 per order. Fried calamari was very good.

Visited August 2013
Wayne
“If you want crabs go here! Lol”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

It is a fast food place but with a home cooking. We did not stay and eat we got everything to go. I'm not much into having people stare me done will I eat crab that you smash with a Mallet. We order the scallops, shrimp, crab balls , calamari,and crab soup cole slaw (the best) macaroni salad and silver corn). All where delicious. Weekend are packed during the week crowed but not as bad. If you pick up orders like us cAll in. It's faster ...parking can be a problem.

Yonkers, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Crab, Big Crowds”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Recently had dinner with the family during a visit to Ocean City. It is best to go in the late afternoon or later in the evening to avoid larger crowds during busy beach season.

This is not a fancy place. It is a spot to enjoy crabs and eat outdoors. Prices are reasonable. Will visit again.

Visited August 2013
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“A first class dive! (A+)”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you like getting messy this is the place to go for hard shell and soft shell clams. They also have a good selection of steamers and fried oysters as well as other seafood. You will be eating at picnic tables with paper towels. It's a great way to experience the crab experience. I will do it again.