“Fantastic Seafood lunch”

Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Tucson, Arizona
“Fantastic Seafood lunch”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We'd picked another restaurant for lunch but when we stopped. Oh my. We just left and drove down the street. Then we saw On the Bay Seafood and thought, why not? It was about 1:30 p.m. and we were getting pretty hungry. The bay scallops were larger than expected and cooked just perfectly. Maryland crab soup -- delicious and a larger serving than we expected. The clam strips were crispy and even the French fries were great. What a nice find! We saw others enjoying their meals. Eating outside at clean picnic tables (covered in brown paper) which sat on white sand was a nice touch. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Rio Grande, New Jersey
“Crabs...that's all you go for.”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is a no frills crab shack. There are other menu items and sides and such, but the real reason to go is for the crabs. If you get their crab feast you get all you can eat mediums that are the best cooked blue crabs I've ever eaten. Seating is outside on picnic tables, and other than plenty of paper towels to clean up with amenities are few...but it doesn't matter if you like crabs!
Beer and wine are available, as well as sides like corn and fries if you must take away room from the crabs.

Hagerstown, Maryland
“OK place to go to”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I loved the crabs that I got, but a couple were smaller than the large ones that I ordered and paid for. The butter that was brought with my meal was cold, I just used the vinegar instead. I was very disappointed in the scallops. They were small and chewy, not what I'm used to. The shrimp was just ok. Would we try it again, maybe, but there are too many good seafood places to go to in Ocean City.

New York, NY
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We did not eat in but ordered to go. We tried calling the place to order first, but no one picked up. We figured out why when we got there. It was because they are so busy. We ordered the special, which was a 1/2 barrel of the small crabs. This was a steal. $50 for over 3 dozen crabs. The crabs were very good (according to my wife and friends). I ordered the soft shell crab, which was okay. On the online menu, it showed 2 crabs for each order. We got 2 orders, expecting 4 but there was only 1 per order. Fried calamari was very good.

Visited August 2013
Wayne
“If you want crabs go here! Lol”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

It is a fast food place but with a home cooking. We did not stay and eat we got everything to go. I'm not much into having people stare me done will I eat crab that you smash with a Mallet. We order the scallops, shrimp, crab balls , calamari,and crab soup cole slaw (the best) macaroni salad and silver corn). All where delicious. Weekend are packed during the week crowed but not as bad. If you pick up orders like us cAll in. It's faster ...parking can be a problem.