“Disappointed”

Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This was one of our favorite restaurants in Ocean City and have eaten here frequently, but this trip we were disappointed. The food just wasn't as good as it has been on previous trips.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The crabs were steamed to order. The all you can eat were a little light but i was told in advance. They were worth every penny, steamed to order, seasoned just right, delivered hot. Sitting at the picnic tables outside was great, like home. Can't say enough great things. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We'd picked another restaurant for lunch but when we stopped. Oh my. We just left and drove down the street. Then we saw On the Bay Seafood and thought, why not? It was about 1:30 p.m. and we were getting pretty hungry. The bay scallops were larger than expected and cooked just perfectly. Maryland crab soup -- delicious and a larger serving than we expected. The clam strips were crispy and even the French fries were great. What a nice find! We saw others enjoying their meals. Eating outside at clean picnic tables (covered in brown paper) which sat on white sand was a nice touch. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is a no frills crab shack. There are other menu items and sides and such, but the real reason to go is for the crabs. If you get their crab feast you get all you can eat mediums that are the best cooked blue crabs I've ever eaten. Seating is outside on picnic tables, and other than plenty of paper towels to clean up with amenities are few...but it doesn't matter if you like crabs!
Beer and wine are available, as well as sides like corn and fries if you must take away room from the crabs.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I loved the crabs that I got, but a couple were smaller than the large ones that I ordered and paid for. The butter that was brought with my meal was cold, I just used the vinegar instead. I was very disappointed in the scallops. They were small and chewy, not what I'm used to. The shrimp was just ok. Would we try it again, maybe, but there are too many good seafood places to go to in Ocean City.