“Best Brisket Ever”

Good for: Bar Scene
Reisterstown, Maryland
“Best Brisket Ever”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stopped by on a rainy day while we were out rding around. Very cool place all decked out in Fire Dept. decor - loved it. Staff was very fun and friendly. Great menu to choose from had a very hard time trying to decide what to get...crabdip was awesome and the brisket was the best I have ever had...melts in your mouth! Definatly going back!!!

• Visited June 2013

Wilmington, Delaware
“Good food- sports bar atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

1st time at Station 7 in WOC and it will not be the last. 4 of us at the table all ordering different things. The ribs were tender and flavorful, the brisket sandwich was moist and delicious, the pulled pork sandwich was full of flavor and the hamburger was cooked perfectly. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was fun. Our server was attentive and helpful.

• Visited May 2013
Cockeysville, Maryland
“Station 7 ... in West Ocean City”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My husband and I are always on the lookout for family-run local restaurants that offer casual dining at a reasonable cost. We decided to try Station 7 in West Ocean City. This restaurant/bar was formerly the 707. Our jaws dropped when we saw the remodel of the interior ... well done! The whole idea is to provide a fun firehouse atmosphere to the dining experience. Loved the helmet lamps, fire photos and memorabilia. We were greeted at the door by a young man with a smile on his face (always love that!) Our waitress was a lovely gal with a southern drawl who was very pleasant and attentive. We ordered the special for the day ... a $5 hamburger ... can you beat that? and we ordered REAL vegetables ... which were delicious. Now ... here is the reason that I give it a middle score. My husband felt that the hamburger did not fill him up and I wanted more veggies. We still want to go back ... and try some other menu items. And I wished they had brought the mayo when they brought the hamburger! Alcoholic beverages are reasonable. I had the house wine ... and it was not vinegar like you experience at similar establishments. I still give it a thumbs up!

• Visited April 2013
Palmyra, Pennsylvania, USA
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We are always looking to try new places and decided to stop in. It's a sports bar/restaurant...nuf said. It was very noisy. Food wasn't anything special. My husband loved their chili but his meal wasn't great. This is probably a good place if you want bar food. We were not impressed and will not be back.

• Visited December 2012
McLean, Virginia
“Sportsbar to a higher level”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Station 7 in Pittsville. MD, has been local, reliable restaurant of choice for many. The owners now have opened a new location a short distance off of Route 50 as it leads across the Bay into Ocean City. I have only had lunches there but they were outstanding. A former "Steelers/ Bikers bar has been transformed with light fixtures made of firemen's hats, shiny sliding poles (but no pole-dancing while I was there!) and other memorabilia worthy of" Chicago Fire". An extensive menu had variations on the standard fare for a sports bar (lots of TVs), with additional entrees , particularly a smoker selection. My wife had brisket and I had ribs. Delicious. The sides of mac and cheese, collard greens, slaw and baked beans (with bacon) were very good. On another occasion, the club sandwich was huge and had tasty bacon and fresh lettuce and tomato. This is not fine cuisine but it is well prepared, generous in quantity, satisfying and very reasonable.

• Visited February 2013