“Sunday Breakfast at Station 7”
Review of Station 7 WOC - CLOSED

Station 7 WOC
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Delicious breakfast at Station 7 located on rt. 707 in West Ocean City, MD. Their hash browns were delicious! Bacon of high quality and cooked perfectly. As was everything else. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We went to Station 7 late afternoon on a Sunday. We had some kids with us so we thought we would beat the bar crowd. There were 4 or 5 other occupied tables, each were families with children. Right after we ordered a band of young teenagers (14 or 15) took the stage. They played so loud that you couldnt hear the person sitting next to you unless they were screaming. It was a shame because the kids were really good, they just had everything turned up way too loud for the tiny space. Several customers walked in and left immediately because of the volume. I told the waitress the music was too loud and her answer was "I know". The food took a while to come out and it was just okay. Nothing was very seasoned but it was cooked well. With so many other food choices in the area, we will not return to Station 7.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stopped by on a rainy day while we were out rding around. Very cool place all decked out in Fire Dept. decor - loved it. Staff was very fun and friendly. Great menu to choose from had a very hard time trying to decide what to get...crabdip was awesome and the brisket was the best I have ever had...melts in your mouth! Definatly going back!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

1st time at Station 7 in WOC and it will not be the last. 4 of us at the table all ordering different things. The ribs were tender and flavorful, the brisket sandwich was moist and delicious, the pulled pork sandwich was full of flavor and the hamburger was cooked perfectly. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was fun. Our server was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

My husband and I are always on the lookout for family-run local restaurants that offer casual dining at a reasonable cost. We decided to try Station 7 in West Ocean City. This restaurant/bar was formerly the 707. Our jaws dropped when we saw the remodel of the interior ... well done! The whole idea is to provide a fun firehouse atmosphere to the dining experience. Loved the helmet lamps, fire photos and memorabilia. We were greeted at the door by a young man with a smile on his face (always love that!) Our waitress was a lovely gal with a southern drawl who was very pleasant and attentive. We ordered the special for the day ... a $5 hamburger ... can you beat that? and we ordered REAL vegetables ... which were delicious. Now ... here is the reason that I give it a middle score. My husband felt that the hamburger did not fill him up and I wanted more veggies. We still want to go back ... and try some other menu items. And I wished they had brought the mayo when they brought the hamburger! Alcoholic beverages are reasonable. I had the house wine ... and it was not vinegar like you experience at similar establishments. I still give it a thumbs up!