“Yummy messy donuts!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

These donuts were really good...freshly fried and then drizzled with assorted toppings. I had to eat mine with a fork! There was no seating except for a couple tables outside which we're already taken, wish we could have been able to sit and enjoy these there. Also, we went early around 7:30 and there was no line, easy in and out.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Finally got to experience the yumminess known as the Fractured Prune. We stayed right next door to the one on 127th st. Stopped around 8 am and didn't have to wait to place our order (waited about 10 mins for them to fill our order). Downside was the ones online didn't all match up to what they had available that day so had to change our order since we had looked ahead of time so we'd know what to get. We ordered a dozen donuts and using the $1 off coupon we paid $11.99. Take cash as that's all they accept. We tried 12 different ones. I have a definite sweet tooth but it ended up that I actually liked the "plainer" ones better. If I went again I'd stick with with OC Sand and French Toast over the ones with all the fancy choc chips etc. Nothing beats those warm freshly made donuts! Can't wait to return!

1  Thank whitmeme
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My wife read about this place and wanted to give it a try. So we went. Waited in a long line but it moved fairly quickly. We ordered a 1/2 dozen donuts. They have a ton of "flavored" donuts to choose from. I chose the French Toast donut. It was good. Not mind blowing great, but good. The girls (wife, 2 daughters) ordered a random assortment of others. They weren't real impressed. My wife thought it was average. My youngest hated hers. And the donuts were relatively small when compared to other places. Finally I'd have one suggestion... Some of the donuts look alike but are different favors. We had 3 such donuts and no way of knowing which donut was which until they were bitten into. They should put some marker or other way to identify which donut is which.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a good example of a great idea in a shore town. Catchy name.. Something different. Completely over priced.. But we go every year... Donuts are good cuz we only have them once a year. If I had them every few weeks not sure id agree. One knock on the place is the service. People are lining up for this. Try and be a little more thankful and appreciative of the goldmine u have...

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was reluctant at first to wait in line for a donut. DEFINITELY wait for them! They are delicious and they come out hot as they are all made to order! We waited in line for 20 minutes at 10:45 am. I think if you go earlier, the wait time would decrease dramatically, but don't quote me on that as I have nothing to base this on. We got a dozen different donuts to try - all were great. It's probably a place you only want to go to once on vacation so you don't go into sugar shock, but it's a very fun (yet caloric) breakfast.

1  Thank laurney13