“Great Experience!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2013

A group of 7 of us went to Sakura last night for a going away party and it was brilliant! We've never been to a restaurant like Sakura before, so having the chefs as entertainment was something really different! Our chef was very entertaining and cracked a lot of jokes as well as singing to us! On top of all that the food was excellent too! I had steak and chicken with steamed rice but I tasted other peoples too, and the fried rice is delicious there! As someone who had stayed in Japan before I can say that the cuisine was completely authentic! For the portion size and entertainment the price is very reasonable so we tipped very generously! All in all an excellent night!

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

We came here while on vacation & had a really fun dinner. The chefs were all truly funny & entertaining. We had both tapenaki & sushi, enjoyed both. The staff was excellent, very large & pretty restaurant. The prices were reasonable as well.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Went two nights during the week. Food was good. Sushi was very good. Service ok but not fantastic. Would go back again for the food.

1  Thank Andrews_Mommy
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I brought my two kids, 21 and 16, both thoroughly enjoyed it! Large portion, the chef was best I've ever seen lots of razzle dazzle .... food almost just as good as Tokyo Steak House in nearby Salisbury for taste but slightly more expensive and larger quantity! Yeah, Id go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We love going to sakura, however this visit could have been alot better. Let me start by saying that our chef was great!, he had a great sense of humor and the food was delicious!! Our waitress, was horrible! She had no personality and was very rude and sarcastic.We asked for sushi, she said they did not have any (keep in mind this is memorial day weekend @ 6pm ) I asked for a side of wasabi, she said they did not have that either??? It also took forever to get refills. We will not be back at this location.