See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The room was next to the maids closet and the maids smoke outside the room we stayed in. The air conditioner intake is right where they break and the room was filled with cigarette smoke. The desk refused to change our room, and both my daughter and I ended up with runny noses and sore throats. The mattress was so hard that I couldn't sleep on my side. It was also covered in plastic which made it very hot. The room was tiny and there are no amenities, not even a hair dryer. The shower water smelled awful and the towels were dirty.
This motel is disgusting. Book somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family and i spend our family vacation this year in Ocean City MD at Bedtime Inn. Our Room was very clean and comfortable, the front desk personnel was exceptional friendly and helped us with everything that we needed. the pool was great and the kids loved every minute there. the location is great very close to the beach and boardwalk and the all the shopping centers. we had lots of fun and definitely going back there again!! highly recommended to everyone that wants to visit Ocean City!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank maria D
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Happy to report, our annual stay at the Bedtime Inn Motel, in the beginning of June, as usual was quite nice. We were greeted by the owners and staff with unmatched salutations, with a feeling that you're not a number, but a welcomed guest, something that is missing in big establishments, that personal touch. Indeed it was so relaxing, clean sheets everyday that we were scheduled for a two day stay and end up staying the entire week, thanks to service rendered. Bedtime Inn is a thrift family owned business handled with traditional cordiality with a family atmosphere and incomparable service attitude. Bedtime Inn ideal location has attracted many new attractions, including the Outlet Shops just across the road. If relaxation, thrift and hassle free is your thing, the pool atmosphere will farther complement you. We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Some rooms are equipped with micro-wave stoves and fridge and TV of course.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kellmar
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Upon arrival in OC my husband and I needed better directions to the hotel and called the Bedtime Inn for assistance, they were very helpful and polite...until.....we arrived!! The checkin began our many disappointments....the young lady at the desk was too worried about tv and her cell phone going off while popping and smacking her gum around to tell us when check out was due or to even have a nice stay. Once we arrived to our room, it looked like little Mexico and was smothering hot (the ac was off) with an unpleasant, musky odor. Poorly decorated Mexican theme with two full sized beds pushed together to make a king. After settling down to go out and explore we left the ac on to cool the room for when we returned...several hours later we return to find our room STILL stiffling hot!! Called the desk and gratefully spoke to a nice gentleman who switched our rooms for us after a very rude maintenance man come up and bluntly asked, "you called?". I was quite disappointed that i had to hunt down a housekeeper for extra towels around 2pm since our room was still not cleaned, in which wasn't hard to find them since they sat in the guest chairs located outside of the rooms smoking and taking multiple breaks. The pool is nice, however a rather creepy employee came to turn the pool lights on and apologized he was "interrupting our fornication" in which by any means was NOT going on!! The locations nice if you like to be close to the Tanger Outlers, Hooters and go kart tracks! In my humble opinion I felt like I was staying at the Bates Motel, as my husband and I jokingly called it a "roach coach". Check out did however did go smoothly. Gross place!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Jhooke8243
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This hotel is so gross it's unbelievable. During our stay, they did not sweep the room the whole time we were there, 4 days worth. The toilet overflowed only the maintenance man was so rude and also left the towels in the room that he wiped up the overflow with. The rooms were extra small and the only thing good about the stay is when I left to go to another hotel. I would never stay at this hotel ever again. It would be more advantageous to just stay in a sleeping bag on the beach then to stay at this hotel. If this hotel would have been in our home state, my husband who is a registered master plumber would have filed a formal compliant with the plumbing board so that this maintenance man would have to answer for his actions. Overall, a thumbs down and negative 2 million

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family