See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We got a room here last minute and the room was actually exceptional for the cost we paid. I would definitely recommend the efficiency room to everyone it was beautiful. There were flies, but that is expected in an outdoor building like this one. The room was great, but so was the staff. The front desk was extremely helpful with our stay and just informing us on what stuff there was to do around the area. Honestly, I'm very surprised at how great our stay was there. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Nina641
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I won't suggest anyone to go to this hotel. What a bad experience! The staff are not nice at all and if you call them then you'll be put in hold forever... I have told that they will come me back which they never did...

Room Tip: none of the room, and plus the hotel is like 10 min by car to the beach
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Anelyia
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The room was next to the maids closet and the maids smoke outside the room we stayed in. The air conditioner intake is right where they break and the room was filled with cigarette smoke. The desk refused to change our room, and both my daughter and I ended up with runny noses and sore throats. The mattress was so hard that I couldn't sleep on my side. It was also covered in plastic which made it very hot. The room was tiny and there are no amenities, not even a hair dryer. The shower water smelled awful and the towels were dirty.
This motel is disgusting. Book somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family and i spend our family vacation this year in Ocean City MD at Bedtime Inn. Our Room was very clean and comfortable, the front desk personnel was exceptional friendly and helped us with everything that we needed. the pool was great and the kids loved every minute there. the location is great very close to the beach and boardwalk and the all the shopping centers. we had lots of fun and definitely going back there again!! highly recommended to everyone that wants to visit Ocean City!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank maria D
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Happy to report, our annual stay at the Bedtime Inn Motel, in the beginning of June, as usual was quite nice. We were greeted by the owners and staff with unmatched salutations, with a feeling that you're not a number, but a welcomed guest, something that is missing in big establishments, that personal touch. Indeed it was so relaxing, clean sheets everyday that we were scheduled for a two day stay and end up staying the entire week, thanks to service rendered. Bedtime Inn is a thrift family owned business handled with traditional cordiality with a family atmosphere and incomparable service attitude. Bedtime Inn ideal location has attracted many new attractions, including the Outlet Shops just across the road. If relaxation, thrift and hassle free is your thing, the pool atmosphere will farther complement you. We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Some rooms are equipped with micro-wave stoves and fridge and TV of course.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple