“very family oriented!”

Ranked #77 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“very family oriented!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great prices and the perfect location: just outside of the hustle & bustle of downtown. My kids, ages 10 & 12, spent all their time in the pool & game room. My husband and I enjoyed the time to relax. Very clean room & the front desk staff was very pleasant! I think we'll come back next year without a doubt!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank harold b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Shamokin, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2013

place smelled of pot ,mold in shower very outdated and the people at the front desk are ignorant they got our rooms wrong refused to even try to correct the issue.one mile to the beach is a lie,only plus to this place is they are close to some decent places to eat and to the go-cart track

Room Tip: sleep in your car before you stay here
2 Thank John G

Travellers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 15 August 2013

A last minute change of plans landed us in Ocean City for 3 days. Initially, I was not hopeful of finding accommodations that would suit our family of 4 in the OC/WOC area for one of the busier summer weekends! We struck gold with the Bedtime Inn- availability, feasible location, great rates and the icing was great staff and very clean, nice rooms! Granted, we never spend much time in our hotel room as a general rule, but a sick child changed that and I was happy to have the ability to stay in the room for a good part of the day and never felt like I had cabin fever! I can't say enough about the hotel staff and their willingness to go the extra mile!

Room Tip: if you do not want to eat out all of the time, which becomes costly, get a room with a kitchenette!
5 Thank Kelley F
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This place is awful. I booked it on expedia for two nights. When we drove up my children were frightened. Before even checking in I offered to pay for one night and cancel the other night and they would not let me!!! My room smelled of stale cigarettes and pot. This was a non-smoking room!! The whole place was dangerous from the outside in. There are no amenities except for cable.............Everything smells awful!! Dead bugs in our room, cigarette burns on our toilet, the game room smelled of urine and cigarettes. We didn't even stay here!! After seeing the room I had enough and left. I would no let my children sleep in that disgusting room!! Please learn from my mistake do not take your family here the pictures and descriptions are misleading!!

Room Tip: Here's a tip........stay somewhere else!!!
1 Thank Glee M
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Great hotel...I loved the friendly employees in the front office I was greeted with warm smiles when I entered and left. You get exactly what you paid for our room was freshly cleaned throughly...we spent time in the pool which is nice...the hotel was near the beach bout 1mile away nd they have a free park and ride the bus into town...I dont understand the horrible reviews this place was cozy and nice its not the holiday inn(which I cnt afford) but its darn efficient and suitable for any visit or vacation...I highly reccommend this hotel...I will be returning nxt sunmer:))

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank lisa8817
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed in one of the rooms that was recently renovated and it was so nice! Super clean & very comfortable. My kids had lots of questions about nearby attractions and the front desk staff was very helpful to them.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank EvelynGraham
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We got a room here last minute and the room was actually exceptional for the cost we paid. I would definitely recommend the efficiency room to everyone it was beautiful. There were flies, but that is expected in an outdoor building like this one. The room was great, but so was the staff. The front desk was extremely helpful with our stay and just informing us on what stuff there was to do around the area. Honestly, I'm very surprised at how great our stay was there. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple