See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was hesitant at first to stay at a motel I've never heard of, but let me say I was wrong! the staff was extremely helpful and i couldn't find a better deal if I tried. I liked that they were located so close to ocean city without being in the city. a definite recommendation to anyone coming to the ocean!

• Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank eleshnorn
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've stayed here a few times for motorcycle events in Ocean City. It's quiet and the cleaning staff are friendly. It's worth the price and we'll be staying here again on future trips. I only wish they would accept pets.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Karoline S
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Came down from florida for a lil vacation...hotel was very spacious and clean...the front desk staff were very nice and carried on a nice conversation of the area...the pool is a nice size and stayed open quite late...there wasnt a time that I needed something and went unhelped
The office staff is 24/7 which is very convient...I will recommend this hotel to my friends who come down on the shore for vacation

• Stayed: August 2013
7  Thank cutietaylor
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great prices and the perfect location: just outside of the hustle & bustle of downtown. My kids, ages 10 & 12, spent all their time in the pool & game room. My husband and I enjoyed the time to relax. Very clean room & the front desk staff was very pleasant! I think we'll come back next year without a doubt!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank harold b
Reviewed 15 August 2013

place smelled of pot ,mold in shower very outdated and the people at the front desk are ignorant they got our rooms wrong refused to even try to correct the issue.one mile to the beach is a lie,only plus to this place is they are close to some decent places to eat and to the go-cart track

Room Tip: sleep in your car before you stay here
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family