“DONT PICK THIS PLACE!”
Review of Bedtime Inn

Bedtime Inn
Ranked #80 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

From the first day we arrived and left it was horrible the whole time! What kind of place doesn't have shampoo and conditioner or laundry bags? WiFi sucks, smells like garbage, the pictures on the website are way nicer than the actual place. They only give one towel and wash cloth per person. You can't have any visitors, there wasn't a microwave or refrigerator they didn't clean our room the second day. I personally think it's horrible I paid alot and it wasn't even worth it AT ALL!

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Recently, my daughter and I took a road trip and stayed at the Bedtime Inn in Ocean City, Maryland while we explored the surrounding area for several days. Because we spent very little time in the room (only at night for sleeping), the room was adequate for our needs. The room was clean and small, but with major need for updates. The sink in the bathroom was about to come loose from the wall and all the arcade games were broken. But, the ac worked, there was a small pool, and we were close to everything. Plus, the staff was friendly and helped us promptly when we couldn't get our tv to work, needed toilet paper, etc. The price was right...no luxury here, just bare bones, but adequate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tiptonjulie
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The only saving grace was the location—not far from the beach. The parking was ample and within your room area. Staff was friendly. One night stay available.

It's a very old hotel & needs updated completely. The bed was very uncomfortable; sheets didn't stay on the bed; mattress cover was torn; tub w/stains; shower head all crusted; bedspread was not clean (took off); picture not on wall just sitting on floor; faucets were crusted; toilet seat did not fit toilet properly; towels were dingy and torn; a slight smell to room. No extra locks on door.

Not worth the price.

2  Thank N B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Cheapest place around!! Nice, clean rooms, the front desk staff was definitely helpful when it came to advice on how we should get into Ocean City. I liked the fact it wasn't on the boardwalk because you got to experience Ocean City without the hustle and bustle of traffic once you get into Ocean City. And the bus station is right down the road so it helped.

Room Tip: The efficiency rooms are the best! Big, fit six and right by the lobby if you have any issues.
6  Thank SueandDave707
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was hesitant at first to stay at a motel I've never heard of, but let me say I was wrong! the staff was extremely helpful and i couldn't find a better deal if I tried. I liked that they were located so close to ocean city without being in the city. a definite recommendation to anyone coming to the ocean!

• Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank eleshnorn
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've stayed here a few times for motorcycle events in Ocean City. It's quiet and the cleaning staff are friendly. It's worth the price and we'll be staying here again on future trips. I only wish they would accept pets.

5  Thank Karoline S
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Came down from florida for a lil vacation...hotel was very spacious and clean...the front desk staff were very nice and carried on a nice conversation of the area...the pool is a nice size and stayed open quite late...there wasnt a time that I needed something and went unhelped
The office staff is 24/7 which is very convient...I will recommend this hotel to my friends who come down on the shore for vacation

• Stayed: August 2013