“Horrible Experience”
Review of Bedtime Inn

Bedtime Inn
Ranked #80 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Hotel was a horrible choice. Would not recommend to any one. Got to our hotel room and it smelled like they had dumped and entire bottle of bleach on the floor. Couldn't even stay in the room. When we went to the front desk to ask about this they said they only had a full size bed room available wich would not do for me and my husband. When we inquired about canceling our second night so that we could go some where else, they told us that we had to contact Expedia who we booked through for the refund. When we called Expedia and they talked to the main desk at the hotel they were told that there would be no refunds. Why would they tell us to call Expedia for a refund then turn around and tell Expedia there would be no refund. Thankfully Expedia was nice to refund us our second night even though the hotel refused to refund it. I am sure that the hotel probably turned around a re-rented out the room we were supposed to be in that same night.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matlock5268

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed last year, for a week. Mainly for the beach! The room had a musky smell and the lighting was dim. Close to a lot of food/shopping places. Not far from the beach. I wouldn't stay again, I would pay the money to stay at a newer hotel! It did have a pool that was also crowded.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jody R
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

From the first day we arrived and left it was horrible the whole time! What kind of place doesn't have shampoo and conditioner or laundry bags? WiFi sucks, smells like garbage, the pictures on the website are way nicer than the actual place. They only give one towel and wash cloth per person. You can't have any visitors, there wasn't a microwave or refrigerator they didn't clean our room the second day. I personally think it's horrible I paid alot and it wasn't even worth it AT ALL!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Recently, my daughter and I took a road trip and stayed at the Bedtime Inn in Ocean City, Maryland while we explored the surrounding area for several days. Because we spent very little time in the room (only at night for sleeping), the room was adequate for our needs. The room was clean and small, but with major need for updates. The sink in the bathroom was about to come loose from the wall and all the arcade games were broken. But, the ac worked, there was a small pool, and we were close to everything. Plus, the staff was friendly and helped us promptly when we couldn't get our tv to work, needed toilet paper, etc. The price was right...no luxury here, just bare bones, but adequate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tiptonjulie
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The only saving grace was the location—not far from the beach. The parking was ample and within your room area. Staff was friendly. One night stay available.

It's a very old hotel & needs updated completely. The bed was very uncomfortable; sheets didn't stay on the bed; mattress cover was torn; tub w/stains; shower head all crusted; bedspread was not clean (took off); picture not on wall just sitting on floor; faucets were crusted; toilet seat did not fit toilet properly; towels were dingy and torn; a slight smell to room. No extra locks on door.

Not worth the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank N B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Cheapest place around!! Nice, clean rooms, the front desk staff was definitely helpful when it came to advice on how we should get into Ocean City. I liked the fact it wasn't on the boardwalk because you got to experience Ocean City without the hustle and bustle of traffic once you get into Ocean City. And the bus station is right down the road so it helped.

Room Tip: The efficiency rooms are the best! Big, fit six and right by the lobby if you have any issues.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank SueandDave707
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was hesitant at first to stay at a motel I've never heard of, but let me say I was wrong! the staff was extremely helpful and i couldn't find a better deal if I tried. I liked that they were located so close to ocean city without being in the city. a definite recommendation to anyone coming to the ocean!

• Stayed: June 2014