See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Their lobby closes at 12:00 a.m. and they leave a small note on the door stating guests are to go to the Microtel Inn to retrieve their key after hours. My husband and I didn’t see the note, we pulled our car up to the door and only saw that the office was closed. We also called Bed Time when we arrived to see if there was an employee on call, there was no answer.

Bed Time didn’t provide any confirmation of our reservation or any instructions for after hours arrival. I was able to “confirm” my reservation was received by the authorization placed on my account.

My husband and I have checked-in to hotels after 12:00 a.m. before and not had this issue, there has always been an employee available in the lobby even at small establishments.

The next morning when the lobby reopened at 8:00 a.m. my husband and I when in to speak to the staff. We were received by Melonie, she was sitting with another employee and appeared to be training that person. Melonie was not pleasant or inviting, we explained to her what happened when we arrived and she told us about the note they leave after hours. Let me skip to part of the experience that has my husband and I most disappointed.

We asked for a refund and Melonie refused and explained the manager wasn’t on site or reachable by phone, which didn’t surprise me, but what really hurt me is other Bed Time employee (a young man) who had come into the lobby during our expressions of our displeasure with their business practices and Melonie’s “customers service.” The young man began speaking to us from behind and I asked who he was. Melonie explained he was “her security” why do we need “security” for a customer service complaint? The young man said to my husband “you just need to comprehend was she’s [Melonie] saying, you’re not getting your money back.” Then the young man threatened to call the police and Melonie agreed that they would call the police on us.

I have never been threatened with the police for making a customer service complaint. Melonie was unsympathetic and unaccommodating, she would even allow us to access the room we’d paid for the remaining hours we’d already PAID FOR.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tiffany S
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

let me first say that my stay was Awsome. I stayed in room 130. I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have never been disappointed...Ms Helene was personable always! we shared coffee in the mornings and stories at night the hotel is very lucky to have her in there establishment. Every time I saw here she was always working hard. Kelsey was cute as a button she went beyond to make sure we were comfortable and made fresh coffee for me all hours of the night.I plan on returning in October for one last stay for the season ..helene and Kelsey I want to thank you girls for being "the best"
love Patty

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank pattie1224pw
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived a day early and looking for a place to stay I came upon bedtime inn upon arrival I met with Kelsey who was friendly and outgoing I had the best experience of my stay My room was awesome and I had a wonderful time. I would recommend your facility to everyone and definitely will be back. I met with the manager this morning Helene Webb and advised her of my experience with Kelsey And she to was a very nice person I love this place

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank rbeck57
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I stayed for 1 night. It was the cheapest price in Ocean City, however, the staff was friendly, the room did not smell, bed was comfy, average room, however, it had everything we needed! No complaints really. My wife and I intend on staying here again when we visit In July. The lighting in the room could be enhanced, other than that, we enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daverike
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I planned to meet my daughter and grands (who are back from a tour in Germany) in Ocean City, MD.. but I don't have a room! All rooms nearby are $320-400.00 per night..!! Thank God for "BedTime Inn"! Kelsey R and Mgr Helene Webb on Ocean Gateway ARE THE BEST!! They saved the day!! From the initial phone call to my sign out they treated me like a King!! Best experience I've had with any Hotel !! Prices cannot be beat! Clean Rooms! They explained up front this was a no frills room, it was basic but very clean and comfortable. Kelsey even mapped out how far I would be from my daughter! I was very pleased with my stay and I will be back! Because of this very caring staff I was able to spend a classic weekend with my family before they left for Oklahoma!! Wonderful.. I'll never forget this. Oh and by the way try the diner up the street..Helene pointed me to it ...it was great!

Room Tip: Neighboring hotel has a pool.. I did not mind the kids playing but you may want to consider your room location near this area.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family