“Pretty good”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Dead Freddies Island Grill is at 64th Street on the bayside. We have a delicious menu selection and a separate kids play area with a pirate ship for families. Great live music and a bayfront view makes for a relaxing stay. We also have an amazing outdoor deck to enjoy OC sunsets on the bay.
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my wife. Although it was a little pricey same menu as dinner. It was pretty good. I had cream of crab soup that was really good. And Rock fish wrap was just ok the chips are awesome and pasta salad was good. Would return service was good also

Visited November 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I actually met up with friends here the first night I got to Ocean City. They were already eating when I got into town, and I their portions for their fish platter were huge. We went back the next night for takeout, and I ordered the wings. They were very good. While we were waiting the DJ was definitely rocking the place. Would definitely visit again.

“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Have been here numerous times over the past few months and haven't been disappointed yet. I love the Chesapeake burger. The wings and cream of crab soup are also very good. I wish that the seafood pasta with garlic cream sauce would have had more flavor and crab meat in it, but it was still a good meal. I love how they serve water and sodas in pitchers, you have to get refills less frequently. This is also a great place to watch football games, which we did this past Sunday. Every one of my friends was able to watch their teams play while we ate. I've also ordered food to go here which was done in a timely manner and just as good as sitting down and getting it. They also have a fun play area out back for kids when it's nice outside. Definitely check this place out.

Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Went for lunch, started our pub crawl”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our group of six started our second annual Ocean City Pub Crawl here with lunch and first beverage. We were seated immediately at our choice of any table. Being it was off season they were not crowded on a Friday afternoon. I ordered the chicken strip platter with fries, my wife ordered the shrimp salad wrap. She liked her food, mine was really quite tasteless. The strips were lightly battered and came with honey mustard dip sauce. Even with adding salt and pepper the were flavorless. My brother in law had the strips also and got the BBQ dip sauce, he mentioned also without the sauce they were tasteless.
We stay on 94th St. Bayside and use the $3.00 all day bus pass to do our pub crawl. It is very convenient and worry free. We left Freddies and used the bus to hit 6 other places as we made our way down to the Inlet area. When we were done hopped the bus back to 94th St. Over all a great day with no problems or disapointments

• Visited October 2013
“Great restaurant/bar that is clean and updated”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Great menu selections at reasonable prices. I had a chicken caesar wrap and it was delicious. Service was great