“Best lunch spot in & around OC!!”
Review of Crazy 8's - CLOSED

Crazy 8's
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The waitstaff is shockingly nice every minute you're there. It's almost like a Disney experience with a surfing twist! The food is very fresh w/ lots of options. My favorite is the buffalo chicken wrap with sweet potato fries and *fresh squeezed* lemonade- yum!!

Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. We had sandwhiches and the Italian wedding soup and both were delicious. It was clean and had a friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

great food, friendly staff. hamburgers are the best!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Visited in the off-season, not expecting such fresh, fantastic food. I had the shrimp and corn chowder based on previous reviews. I make a mean seafood chowder myself and it rivals my own. It was amazing! I also had a Mexini panini which came with marinaded chicken and green and red peppers and then sour cream, fresh salsa and guacamole on the side. I put all of them on my panini and it was so good! I wiped my soup bowl clean with the remnants of my panini. Sorry. I just couldn't leave a drop of that soup behind. The food and service were great, even though we came in at 5 till 3 and didn't realize they closed at 3. We were reassured that it was no trouble at all and we were to take our time and enjoy our meal, which we did. Immensely. Obviously, I highly recommend it! Thanks, guys!

1  Thank Loreleia
Reviewed 17 August 2011

After reading the reviews, my family decided to try this place. My husband had the Shrimp & Corn soup which he said was awesome(He wanted another bowl). He also had a burger which was hot, fresh and tasty. I had the Mushroom brie soup and Fajita salad. I really liked the spicy ranch dressing and the meat was freshly cooked and nicely seasoned. Our kids had the Fruit Ice Tea which was very refreshing. The kids had the grilled cheese meal from the kids menu and upgraded the fries to their sweet potato fries. We all liked our food and it was fresh and delicious - that is hard to find in OC. They also have a nice outdoor deck to eat on. We will visit again on our next trip to OC.

4  Thank Reg010