“Hidden gem”

Crazy 8's
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
Frederick, Maryland
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Great place to get away from the greasy foods on the boardwalk! The salads are fresh and delicious! The paninis mmmmmm. The lemonade is very tart. We dined here twice during our stay. New favorite! Must try!!!

Visited May 2012

Ocean City, Maryland
“Best lunch spot in & around OC!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The waitstaff is shockingly nice every minute you're there. It's almost like a Disney experience with a surfing twist! The food is very fresh w/ lots of options. My favorite is the buffalo chicken wrap with sweet potato fries and *fresh squeezed* lemonade- yum!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. We had sandwhiches and the Italian wedding soup and both were delicious. It was clean and had a friendly staff.

Cockeysville, Maryland
“great food”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

great food, friendly staff. hamburgers are the best!

• Visited October 2011
Harrisburg PA
“Exceptional!”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Visited in the off-season, not expecting such fresh, fantastic food. I had the shrimp and corn chowder based on previous reviews. I make a mean seafood chowder myself and it rivals my own. It was amazing! I also had a Mexini panini which came with marinaded chicken and green and red peppers and then sour cream, fresh salsa and guacamole on the side. I put all of them on my panini and it was so good! I wiped my soup bowl clean with the remnants of my panini. Sorry. I just couldn't leave a drop of that soup behind. The food and service were great, even though we came in at 5 till 3 and didn't realize they closed at 3. We were reassured that it was no trouble at all and we were to take our time and enjoy our meal, which we did. Immensely. Obviously, I highly recommend it! Thanks, guys!

• Visited November 2011